Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a product of racemixxing?

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date

Are you mixxed race?

• Yes, my dad is white

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Yes, my mom is white

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Yes, but nether are white

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • No, i had luck i am white

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No, i had luck but i am an ethnic

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I am and it is shit. I am nether white or balkan i am just a shitty version of both. Like most europeans today i am a mixture of balkans slavs mediterans and whites.

I am and it is shit. I am nether white or balkan i am just a shitty version of both. Like most europeans i am a mixture of balkans slavs mediterans and whites.

So you're 100% European and white?

Like 2 generations ago, yes. But you can't really tell looking at me

If balkans slavs and mediterans are white than yes i am white.

Who the fuck are you bullshitting here, if you're native European you're basically white, except when you're mixed with gypsies.

Yes, I'm a mulatto.

Who the fuck are you bullshitting here, if you're native European you're basically white, except when you're mixed with gypsies.
I dont look white i look like a gyros. And south europeans aint white beleve me...

I have thic black hair all over my body how the fuck is that white? I have black eyes black hair and a strong brow with a unibrow how the fuuuck is that "white". I look middle eastern not white.

I dont look white i look like a gyros. And south europeans aint white beleve me...

I have thic black hair all over my body how the fuck is that white? I have black eyes black hair and a strong brow with a unibrow how the fuuuck is that "white". I look middle eastern not white.
Indeed, white is perception, the whole idea of "whiteness" is a very recent one. As I've said elsewhere, whiteness is defined by who anitfags want to kill. There are Lantinos, Persians, Arabs, North Africans, and more who would classify as "white" in that sense. If you look ethnic take heart in that fact, at least.

Have you done a DNA test?

Yes, my mother is a white dumb bitch.

curries are essentially a mixed race so yes.

I am white. My dad is German.

Dad is white.

Yes, I'm a mulatto and a complete failure of race mixing. My mother is white and native american descendant and my father is black and white descendant. I'm kind of a mix of the major races in my country.

I'm sorry, man. I really dislike Asian women who want nothing but white cock. I'm pleased whenever I see an Asian guy with an Asian foid tbh. Being a hapa is suffering.

Yes, I'm a mulatto and a complete failure of race mixing. My mother is white and native american descendant and my father is black and white descendant. I'm kind of a mix of the major races in my country.
At least ur not 50% abbo

I am curry and have abbo genes in me which is why many curries r incel

Abowhite mutts they are

I am curry and have abbo genes in me which is why many curries r incel
Abbos are the greatest truecels. We don't really talk abut this here, because there aren't many of them, but they really have it the worse.

Yes, even some of my great-great-grandparents were.

I'm an ameridian sephardi/gypsy mulatto.

Yes but both are mostly white

Abbos are the greatest truecels. We don't really talk abut this here, because there aren't many of them, but they really have it the worse.
its true
Yes, even some of my great-great-grandparents were.

I'm an ameridian sephardi/gypsy mulatto.
tbh it sounds weird at first but then I realize you are most likely a latin american so it is not as odd

but what is the history of gypsyies in latin america?

how did they get here?

are they treated the same in europe(ie with disgust)?

are they also lowerclass?

No, im white, i'm 3/4 polish and 1/4 russian. Although @jerrycan dan would say i'm an ethnic.

it was a joke bro
Doesn't matter anyway cause

you have superior ottoman turkish dna in your veins bro dw just pillage some villages

Yes I am gigamixed

I'm sorry, man. I really dislike Asian women who want nothing but white cock. I'm pleased whenever I see an Asian guy with an Asian foid tbh. Being a hapa is suffering.
I have nothing to do with Asia apart from the racial aspect so I couldn't think less lol

Well, slavs are ethnic, never began.

Hey bro, I'm glad you are back, I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thanks, I'm glad to be back too. I might post a little less from now on though.
what race you look like
I have some Sub-Saharan-looking facial features. Mainly big lips and flattish nose, I also tan very easily so my skin is pretty dark during summer. I don't look fully black though, I have straight hair and my ears are white but if I shaved my head and tanned a lot, I could pass for a mixed black guy I guess.

I have some Sub-Saharan-looking facial features. Mainly big lips and flattish nose, I also tan very easily so my skin is pretty dark during summer. I don't look fully black though, I have straight hair and my ears are white but if I shaved my head and tanned a lot, I could pass for a mixed black guy I guess.

do you have sub-Saharan blood by any chance? I didn't actually know there are mix between Arabs and subsaharans.
Until today I saw this guy on a antrhropology group, he is egyptian and have sub-saharan blood as you can see
65606278_704705706619624_1323710282131832832_n.jpg

yes man its fucking cancer

Black, american indian, and mexican
(there's a little white far back too)
Basically an assembly of oppressed people lol

I'm 1/4 Greek but I just consider myself full sand nigger since Greeks are more or less sand niggers. I probably have some nigger blood too.

but what is the history of gypsyies in latin america?

how did they get here?

are they treated the same in europe(ie with disgust)?

are they also lowerclass?

The gypsy stock that i originate from are the ones who were expelled from Iberia in 16th century, and they assimilated (lack of culture/no longer easily identifiable). From what i heard, the 'true' gypsies are very tribalistic and untrustworthy. Some of them live in tents and some of them live in mansions/gated communities.

I am and it is shit. I am nether white or balkan i am just a shitty version of both. Like most europeans today i am a mixture of balkans slavs mediterans and whites.

You're not a product of racemixxing if you're 100% European lol. I WISH i was 100% European like you
My dad is 100% White (english, german, irish blood) and my mom is a filipino mutt. She's a mix between mongoloid (descendants who came to the philippines from East Asia centuries ago) and the indigenous Negrito people. She has chinky eyes but she inherited her midget height (4'11") from her negrito side. It's truly a horrible combination.

Last edited:
Mestizo. Mediterranean mother and amerindian father.

do you have sub-Saharan blood by any chance? I didn't actually know there are mix between Arabs and subsaharans.
Until today I saw this guy on a antrhropology group, he is egyptian and have sub-saharan blood as you can see
65606278_704705706619624_1323710282131832832_n.jpg
No, not that I know of. Egyptians have up to 15% Sub-Saharan ancestry or something. But I'm pretty sure that Northern-Berbers have up to none since they never really came into contact with Sub-Saharans for most of their history. The descendants of black slaves in Morocco all live in the Arab areas so that's probably where their ancestors lived as well.

Same here. I can pass as white if I'm surrounded by brownies but surrounded by whites I'm an euromutt.

No, but my parents are from different countries.

No, not that I know of. Egyptians have up to 15% Sub-Saharan ancestry or something. But I'm pretty sure that Northern-Berbers have up to none since they never really came into contact with Sub-Saharans for most of their history. The descendants of black slaves in Morocco all live in the Arab areas so that's probably where their ancestors lived as well.
Those % of ancestry doesn't mean a shit srs. You can have certain % of whity (even 75% for example)but for some random reason you can have a sand nigger face, even don'thaving those roots, I think if you are ugly the worst of the human genetics will go in your way.