Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel are you a loser?

Yes, everyone I know IRL it's miles ahead of me in all aspects of life.

They like mogging people like us
jfl
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What do you think?

Good question ....

From an economical perspective, undoubtedly yes. I can't afford a gym, a car, or even consider trying for a drivers license. I could conceivably study, but I might just end up with a huge student loan I can't pay off - and I'm not even sure I have the sufficient accreditation to enroll in university.

In regards to others perspectives of me personally, I think most think I'm weird, a vulnerable adult, romantically unsuccessful, not really capable of having fun with anyone, difficult, and not many want to be my friend at all. Maybe one or two, but yeah.

Scissors Crisis, stuck between two blades. I've got myself in a situation where there is no prospect for personal growth and advancement, I don't have a job to give me the tools for personal growth - I can't learn how to drive for want of money.

Oh dude one of the biggest, I feel so bad for my dad, I cringe thinking about how he probably views me.

Good question ....

From an economical perspective, undoubtedly yes. I can't afford a gym, a car, or even consider trying for a drivers license. I could conceivably study, but I might just end up with a huge student loan I can't pay off - and I'm not even sure I have the sufficient accreditation to enroll in university.

In regards to others perspectives of me personally, I think most think I'm weird, a vulnerable adult, romantically unsuccessful, not really capable of having fun with anyone, difficult, and not many want to be my friend at all. Maybe one or two, but yeah.

Scissors Crisis, stuck between two blades. I've got myself in a situation where there is no prospect for personal growth and advancement, I don't have a job to give me the tools for personal growth - I can't learn how to drive for want of money.
Same