Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ARE you a LARPer (Votes are not visible)

ARE YOU A LARPER?

• YES [ "I LIKE TO FOOL INCELS HAHA" ]

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • NO [ "DEATH TO LARPERS"]

Votes: 45 90.0%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
If "yes" gets more than 50% i will leave this site :rage::rage::rage:

@Cuckcel also made a thread but the votes were public-

The answer remains no

Nope. Don't see the point. I'd rather be happy and in a relationship than sit around making 1,000 posts in a little over a week complaining about being a virgin.

The answer remains no

I dont feel comfortable here. Many fakecels here who came from lookism or after the Alek Minassian shooting [Maycels]

that one guy

I feel we have a lot of cucktears and other infiltrators here, but I'm not one of them at least.

LARPers wont reveal themselves cause admins can see

i knew u were familiar :3 come to discord bans here dont go to there
I'm already on discord, thats where I've been. The official fast banana one you mean, or another one? I'm banned from the official one

wh ywere u banned in the first place?
Spreading "misinformation", so basically just saying anything negative about the mod team. And abuse of my "alt account privilege" when there shouldn't even be a privilege in the first place. Everyone should be able to use alts to have fun.

2 larpers fuckkk i wish you could change the poll back to visible who voted yes its like they admit to the crime but you dont know who

JFL when OP himself is a gl guy allowed to have 2 active accunts simultaneously.

Im actually what you incels call "Terrachad". After my wife is done pleasuring her boyfriend she lets me rub her feet for an entire 30 seconds. I even got to sleep in the bed with her last night. Guess my awesome personality and 3 showers a day payed off.

This is my wife by the way.