Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are you a incel ıf you have a decent friend group ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Yesterday ı hang around with my friends and a femongoloid in a pub and before that ı was at a saloon playing dart with my other friends.
I really felt accepted and loved for the first time in months.

Incel means involuntary celibrate and not involuntary friendless.

fakecel

Jk good to have brocels as long as they aren't simps.

I think so. Although my only friends are online so idk if that counts. Also they're all bluepilled as fuck and they know I post on here. It's pretty hilarious waking up every morning getting their angry texts bitching about a new post I made :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yes but generally wel will have a very hard time making friends because they will be shitting on us :lul: :lul::lul::kys::kys::kys:

Of course you are. Incel means women want nothing to do with you. Though there are some guys here who think if your not a shut in neet your a fakecel.

Yep. If you friends groups consists of brocels, no simps, no foids then yeah

Depends on who they are. My only friends at uni are hyper autist ricecels so I still count

If you have 2 or more friends in real life you are a fakecel.

Online friends are a different story though

this
Yesterday ı hang around with my friends and a femongoloid in a pub and before that ı was at a saloon playing dart with my other friends.
I really felt accepted and loved for the first time in months.
if me in my friends went out in public

we would prob get arrested

we toxic asf

I think so. Although my only friends are online so idk if that counts. Also they're all bluepilled as fuck and they know I post on here. It's pretty hilarious waking up every morning getting their angry texts bitching about a new post I made :feelskek:
Glad ı live in a country thats social media is nothing but İnstagram and Snapchat ı can openly admit ım an incel and post in here in public and no one will say a shit because they dont know what it is.Even ıf ı explain to them
How did they fınd out you post here ? Dıd you told them or dıd they saw you posting here ?
Depends on who they are. My only friends at uni are hyper autist ricecels so I still count
So to make a count
4 femoids
10 normies
2 incels
1 manlet normie
2 Chads
Im currently blackpilling that shortcel

Glad ı live in a country thats social media is nothing but İnstagram and Snapchat ı can openly admit ım an incel and post in here in public and no one will say a shit because they dont know what it is.Even ıf ı explain to them
How did they fınd out you post here ? Dıd you told them or dıd they saw you posting here ?

My name's kind of an inside joke in our group. They found out about my account accidentally I believe. It was quite the confrontation once they started digging through my posts. "Do you really believe that bro? Come on dude women aren't that bad" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
I do have a friend group, but they've all changed in the past few years, and I'm likely to say something offensive one day that will scare them all off.
Yes but generally wel will have a very hard time making friends because they will be shitting on us :lul: :lul::lul::kys::kys::kys:
This should be an incel trait, if you have friends they belittle you.

I have a couple of good friends irl. Doesn't change the fact that I'm a 21 year old virgin.

Being an incel has nothing to do with your friend group. Although it's great to have friends, it doesn't make you a non incel. You still can't get laid

Lol of course you are. I had a lot of friends in my 20s and still got no pussy.

If foids won't want to fuck you because of looks alone, then technically yes you are an incel. Having friends IRL makes you a low-ranking member of this community though, makes you sound like a failed normie tbh mainly due to the fact that foids still tolerate your existence. Trucels such as myself do not have this luxury, mogs me ngl

If you have 2 or more friends in real life you are a fakecel.

Online friends are a different story though
Massive cope bro. How my friends are going to compensate my sub 6 ft height, nonexistent lower jaw, huge nose and nw3?

Hard question to answer because while this:

is quite true, being the group virgin is a one way ticket to getting socially cucked all the time.