Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a homophobe?

Are you SCARED of faggots?

• No, i'm not scared of faggots and therefore i'm not a homophobe

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Yes, i'm scared of faggots and therefore i'm a homophobe

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
People who are arachnophobes will freak out if they see a spider.
Most people who can't stand penis-in-shithole are not afraid of these low life faggots, yet jews call us homophobes, like if we are actually scared of them.
Why? = Buzzword = shut my enemy down with just one word, that i'm spreading trough my jewish-faggot-propaganda.
= you are a bad person if you don't like shit on your penis.:feelswhat:

i hate faggots and want to beat the shit out of them (in real life)

They are pedos

I have a half fag friend? He’s bi idgaf about gay ppl but it annoys me when “trans” fag men and women want the rights of the gender they’re switching to. It’s not how it works

faggots are abominations that should cease to exist

not really but i’m extremely transphobic. disgusting creatures are against nature .

not really but i’m extremely transphobic. disgusting creatures are against nature .
Gays are worse at least trannies don't spread infectious and deadly diseases like AIDS.

Being disgusted by faggotry is normal sexuality for heterosexual males.

This has been proven by functional MRI scans of brains of heterosexual males being exposed to photos of maggots eating putrid flesh and photos of men tongue-kissing each other. The same areas light up. This is not a product of socialization or choice, but pure instinct.

"homophobia" is a made-up term, it doesn't refer to anything in real life.

I'm nice to everyone as long as they are nice to me. If they insult me in any way, it's on.

I hate them but I’m not scared of them

They don't scare me. I hate them for spreading degeneracy and pedophilia. They should be wiped out of humanity.

I hate them and I am not scared of them and they are pedos. And they play homo card and thinks themselves to be cool or something.