Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a gun owner?

Are you a gun owner?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 93.2%

• Total voters
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I own about 5 guns. In my state it's quite easy to purchase a firearm. I don't really go shooting anymore because I am neet and don't have the funds to purchase ammo for the range.

yes bro i have a nice potato gun, ded srs

No but I want to be when I’m older

Nope, wish I did though. I live in Jew York and am underage.

All incels should own guns, for self-defense if not for any othER reason.

No, but I'd like to be a responsible gun owner.

No but I want to be when I’m older
make it a goal of yours bro
Nope, wish I did though. I live in Jew York and am underage.
Ah. Well, at least there's still hope; you can always wait until you're older or move to a firearm friendly state.
Yes, many othER reasons :feelsthink:
No, but I'd like to be a responsible gun owner.
What's stopping you from owning a gun? Are there strict laws where you live?

Only people who've been to war have guns here, usually illegal guns.
It's nearly impossible to get a gun legally as a civilian.

Only people who've been to war have guns here, usually illegal guns.
It's nearly impossible to get a gun legally as a civilian.
what requirements are there to have a gun? do you meet any of the requirements?

what requirements are there to have a gun? do you meet any of the requirements?
Keep in mind that only 0.025% of my country's population owns a gun. There's no such thing as open or concealed carry if you're a civilian. You are never allowed to carry a loaded gun on your person. If you're leaving your home with a gun to hunt or shoot at a firing range, it has to be locked inside your car in the trunk and of course it has to be empty/unloaded. You're not allowed to brandish a weapon outside of firing ranges and hunting areas.

To even get considered:
You need to be at least 21.
You need to have a good reason (self-defense, hunting.)
You need to pass a health/physical exam and a mental evaluation.
You need to pass an exam about weapon safety, proper usage etc. or pass a hunting exam.
Absolutely no criminal record of any kind involving alcohol, drugs and violence against people and animals.

This process can take anywhere from 6 months (minimum) to several years and you're not guaranteed to get approved if you pass all the requirements.
The police will occasionally send people to your home to check your guns. If there's an irregularity there's a chance you'll lose your gun. If you commit a crime involving alcohol, drugs, violence against people or animals you can kiss your gun goodbye.

Last edited:
I don't own a gun because I live in Canada, but I do wish to own a pistol at least. I currently have a hunting knife.

Keep in mind that only 0.025% of the population owns a gun. There's no such thing as open or concealed carry if you're a civilian. You are never allowed to carry a loaded gun on your person. If you're leaving your home with a gun to hunt or shoot at a firing range, it has to be locked inside your car in the trunk and of course it has to be empty/unloaded. You're not allowed to brandish a weapon outside of firing ranges and hunting areas.

To even get considered:
You need to be at least 21.
You need to have a good reason (self-defense, hunting.)
You need to pass a health/physical exam and a mental evaluation.
You need to pass an exam about weapon safety, proper usage etc. or pass a hunting exam.
Absolutely no criminal record of any kind involving alcohol, drugs and violence against other people and animals.

This process can take anywhere from 6 months (minimum) to several years.
The police will occasionally send people to your home to check your guns. If you commit a crime involving alcohol, drugs, violence against people or animals they'll take away your gun.
Damn. That's a lot of requirements. This is how easy it was for me;

One random day I decided I wanted to buy a gun, so I went to a local gun shop and found a gun I liked. I asked to see the gun. The guy asked me if I'm 21. I said yes. I told him I wanted to buy the gun. He asked me if I was buying it now or going to put it on layaway. I said I was going to buy it right now. He had me sign paper work. He did a quick background check and everything came back clear. I paid for the gun and he told me "enjoy it and have fun" and I left. The whole process took about 45 minutes.
I don't own a gun because I live in Canada, but I do wish to own a pistol at least. I currently have a hunting knife.
I love knives bro

I live in Canada.

I’ve got other things to pay for right now but I’ll get a gun or two eventually

I'm currently planning on building my own firearm. Firstly, it seems pretty fun and I could learn a lot from it. The other reason is for self-defense when the collapse starts. I also do not want to end up on a government watchlist for buying a firearm the normal way.

I'm currently planning on building my own firearm. Firstly, it seems pretty fun and I could learn a lot from it. The other reason is for self-defense when the collapse starts. I also do not want to end up on a government watchlist for buying a firearm the normal way.
Building your own gun seems badass. And yeah, it seems kinda scary being on a watchlist. But, I mean, if you aren't doing anything remotely weird or suspicious then they shouldn't even be keeping an eye on you

not yet but im interested in guns. i know that its easy to get a gun where i live legally
It's a good equalizer, incels don't need to worry about chad's axe weilding genetics when theres a gun

No man, but I would buy a gun if the gun laws in my country wasn't so cucked

No. I'd probably blow my brains out

No. I'd probably blow my brains out
why blow your brains out when you can blow others' out instead?

jk fbi, no one should be killing anyone

I'd get one but it's pretty hard.
I saw one for around 1000€ at Tor net in my local area

Building your own gun seems badass. And yeah, it seems kinda scary being on a watchlist. But, I mean, if you aren't doing anything remotely weird or suspicious then they shouldn't even be keeping an eye on you

Me building a weapon is more of a "fuck you" gesture to the government than anything. I hate the power they have, and I will do my best to not let it affect me.

why blow your brains out when you can blow others' out instead?

jk fbi, no one should be killing anyone
Because I have no urge or reason to hurt anyone.

i could be but don’t see the point. in commiefornia you can’t even open carry. shooting is somewhat fun but it’s super loud and costs a fair amount of money.

No, its hard to get them.

i could be but don’t see the point. in commiefornia you can’t even open carry. shooting is somewhat fun but it’s super loud and costs a fair amount of money.
Yeah, it is really loud tbh. I almost went deaf the first time I shot my .38 snub nose. I wasn't wearing ear protectors and everything went dead silent.

What use of that gun, could I legally shoot overprotective daddy with it?
Muhguns

What use of that gun, could I legally shoot overprotective daddy with it?
Muhguns
You could.............if you somehow make him trespass onto your property

You could.............if you somehow make him trespass onto your property
But putting his daughter on my 11cm property still ilegal. Daddies have more use from having guns than men of culture (except heroes)

But putting his daughter on my 11cm property still ilegal. Daddies have more use from having guns than men of culture (except heroes)
If his daughter's loli cunt is worth dying for or going to prison for the rest of your life for, you should go ahead and strive for it boyo

If his daughter's loli cunt is worth dying for or going to prison for the rest of your life for, you should go ahead and strive for it boyo
Never saw girl who deserves that

Yes I own 5

No man it is not hard
Damn 5? Pretty good. My latest purchase was a Czechoslovakian Scorpion 9mm pistol/SMG type gun. I only shot it once. No money for ammo since I'm neet these days

Damn 5? Pretty good. My latest purchase was a Czechoslovakian Scorpion 9mm pistol/SMG type gun. I only shot it once. No money for ammo since I'm neet these days
I love guns tbh I wish I had money so I'd buy more. I think I'm hunting since 9 years old because the guns are a part of my culture/heritage

I love guns tbh I wish I had money so I'd buy more. I think I'm hunting since 9 years old because the guns are a part of my culture/heritage
Glad to see another gun fanatic here bro

Our government is too cucked to allow guns.