Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a gun owner?

Are you a gun owner?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 41 93.2%

• Total voters
Easier for an incel to get a threesome with two 10/10 foids than a person to get a gun in Finland.

3, although one's old and fairly broken. previous attempts to repair it have had mild success, though i didn't use a proper material for it. it failed after successfully extracting the case once. going to try again with something more springy.

Only a crossbow and many knives, axes and swords, because my country forbids all kind of fire weapons.

Easier for an incel to get a threesome with two 10/10 foids than a person to get a gun in Finland.
How's border control between Finland and Russia? That'd be where I'd go, but also I'd be nervous as shit crossing back into that country with a hidden weapon.
Glad to see another gun fanatic here bro
I'd be interested in advice from both of you on buying a gun, assuming you're in the US, especially how to do it without getting put on a list somewhere. I know if you buy it from a private person (in some but not all states?) rather than a dealer there's no paperwork. But am I supposed to be a resident of that state? The city I live in is your typical liberal city with impenetrable gun laws but, surprise surprise, a far higher rate of gun crime than small cities with no special gun control. So, buying one here is not really an option.

How's border control between Finland and Russia? That'd be where I'd go, but also I'd be nervous as shit crossing back into that country with a hidden weapon.

I'd be interested in advice from both of you on buying a gun, assuming you're in the US, especially how to do it without getting put on a list somewhere. I know if you buy it from a private person (in some but not all states?) rather than a dealer there's no paperwork. But am I supposed to be a resident of that state? The city I live in is your typical liberal city with impenetrable gun laws but, surprise surprise, a far higher rate of gun crime than small cities with no special gun control. So, buying one here is not really an option.
Good question! I have no idea what would happen, to be honest. To be honest, I don't even want to know lol.

"JFL at that question if i have a gun i will go EEEAAA soon as possible".

Last edited:

Do they have gun shows where you live? I'm pretty sure that you can buy from someone there without all the background check stuff. I could be wrong as it depends on the laws of where you live

Do they have gun shows where you live? I'm pretty sure that you can buy from someone there without all the background check stuff. I could be wrong as it depends on the laws of where you live
Right where I live? I doubt it. In this state? Maybe. In some state that's within an 8 hour drive? Probably, and I'd be willing to do that, if it would work. The world of gun laws is (intentionally, I think) confusing and intimidating.

No, I wish I was though. I’m not allowed anywhere near guns or I would get in trouble