Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a firm believer of this?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Or do you think it's fake? Some paranormal channels/videos i believe are fake. Some i believe in and some i don't.

Tell me why is it that the majority of foids who are into paranormal stuff/videos are post-wall foids? At least from what i've seen on YT. Also the comments are very often either from post-wall foids or old cat ladies, most of them probably single mothers too. Some of them claim they've been "paranormal investigators" for over 20 years and are proud of it. Some post-wall guys too. Since i'm closer to 30 than 25 then maybe i should get a EVP spirit box and call myself a paranormal investigator. Atleast i would'nt waste as much time like i do with video games and i could maybe make a profit out of it.

I've also read on normie forums that it's a typical "white trash" trait to be into the paranormal. Would you agree with that?

Fake and gay.

I believe in those kind of things cause it happened to me and my family

People who say that they can do shit like that, especially when it comes to attention and money, are always fake

Paranormalmaxxing and conspiracymaxxing are a good cope.
I'm more of a UFO guy but I'd be happy if I had a cute ghost waifu

you have to be retarded to believe in ghosts

They were tired of being pump and dumped so they found their niche.
That or being spiritual.

elab what happened.
A friend of my dad who is a paranormal came to my house and said that the air is hot in my place and there's something weird in my house. He said a ghost here have a request for my family. The ghost wanted his head to be united with his body in a certain lake. Then he checked every corner of my house and said the ghost's head is under my kitchen. We remove the floors and dug my kitchen like 4 ft deep. And we found a severed skull there, brought it to the lake and let it sink under the water

We remove the floors and dug my kitchen like 4 ft deep
did you really go through the trouble of doing all that just because some random said that your house is haunted by ghosts? lol

did you really go through the trouble of doing all that just because some random said that your house is haunted by ghosts? lol
Yeah of course. I don't want a human head beneath my kitchen. And I don't want ghosts to put harms to my life

I do not believe in paranormal or supernatural.

Yeah of course. I don't want a human head beneath my kitchen. And I don't want ghosts to put harms to my life
but y would u believe her in the first place? most rational people wouldve just ignored it

but y would u believe her in the first place? most rational people wouldve just ignored it
Cause my family has a long history of encountering paranormal phenomenons. And this paranormal friend is a trusted one as well

Sometimes it happens.

A lot of close minded ones itt

A friend of my dad who is a paranormal came to my house and said that the air is hot in my place and there's something weird in my house. He said a ghost here have a request for my family. The ghost wanted his head to be united with his body in a certain lake. Then he checked every corner of my house and said the ghost's head is under my kitchen. We remove the floors and dug my kitchen like 4 ft deep. And we found a severed skull there, brought it to the lake and let it sink under the water
Thank you for this

Last edited:
Not even a believer to begin with.

I used to belive in ghosts when i was younger, but not anymore. Now i think that anyone who actually buys this crap has to have some sort of mental illness.

I used to belive in ghosts when i was younger, but not anymore. Now i think that anyone who actually buys this crap has to have some sort of mental illness.
I had two friends in my past who were afraid of walking home alone in the dark because of ghosts no lie. One was asian (he always ran home) and one was a fat white guy.

U r nice...

I can't wait to be a ghost!