Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you a bigger loser?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Are you you a bigger loser than me, do you listen to music that reminds you of your real life or online oneitis? If you can’t answer then I‘m the bigger loser, in terms of foids but my oneitis is online so I can bet no one can beat that, imagine getting feelings for a foid online who you will never see, can’t be me!

show us your oneitis simba

Enemy knows all of our secrets and we know none of his

i am a gigantic loser nigga.

20240209 195713

I don’t want to dox myself, I would if I could.
weak, ive posted my address twice on here when i was drunk:lul:

but understandable

weak, ive posted my address twice on here when i was drunk:lul:

but understandable
I’m too protective of my personal information & maybe that’s just for the best.

We're all equals here bro.

i listen to edgy black metal and stim to classical

Are you getting sexual advances from foids? No.

Am I? No.

Everything else is just cope-bragging.

Are you you a bigger loser than me, do you listen to music that reminds you of your real life or online oneitis? If you can’t answer then I‘m the bigger loser, in terms of foids but my oneitis is online so I can bet no one can beat that, imagine getting feelings for a foid online who you will never see, can’t be me!
yes

I'm a maladaptive daydreamer, so I literally spend hours per day daydreaming about various fictional scenarios that include my online oneitis and me, and these daydreams are fueled by music. It's a good cope.