Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a believer in some god ?

How do u describe urself

• Christian

• Muslim

• Budhist

• hindu

• atheist (god does probably not exist)

• agnostic ( ye maybe there is a god IDK (50/50like) )

• deist (ye there is a creator but that's all I believe)

• Jew (I drink baby blood to get an erection) *joke*

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holocel

Holocel

I will confess God for His sins after my death
★★
I personally don't know if there is a creator, (I know that the self contradictory stories of main religion are BS ) But if there is a god he can't be good that's all I know.
I'm really interested to see if there are some muslims, christians that believe in a good and just god while being incels.
I think I'll be settled on this soon anyway. :incel::feelsrope::reeeeee:

I believe in a god as much as I dont believe in one

orthodox christian but with own believes mixed in

the only god is me

Yes. Catholic but non-ZOGged version

The only religion that makes sense to me is Islam and buddhism for its whitepill facts.

But, I lost my faith.

orthodox christian but with own believes mixed in
I guess that u think that u are carrying ur cross on earth and u will get some reward for it after death ?
so life would be a kind of test ?

If jew is spotted ban them

The only religion that makes sense to me is Islam and buddhism for its whitepill facts.

But, I lost my faith.
how does the concept of a just god makes sense for u seing the world without having to say "justice is after death"

I believe demiurge might exist so agnostic

Yes. Catholic but non-ZOGged version
so are u happy jesus die for u ? Did god ask u before puting u in a kind of test that can result in eternity in hell if u don't want to "freely love him" ?

I believe in the God of the Bible יהוה and his manifestation in the flesh ,his son Jesus died on the cross for our sins!

how does the concept of a just god makes sense for u seing the world without having to say "justice is after death"
In islam, the concept of Justice is in life and hereafter. For this reason, Islam is the only majority religion that has severe punishments for a host of immoral acts, from homosexuality, to adultery, to theft or cocaine trafficking.

But of course, for that we lack sharia, and that is something that must be built as a society.

I believe demiurge might exist so agnostic
yes clearly if there is a conscient being behind the laws of nature he might be a freakin monster that LOVE to see poor creature suffer.

I believe the forces of Nature are God

In islam, the concept of Justice is in life and hereafter. For this reason, Islam is the only majority religion that has severe punishments for a host of immoral acts, from homosexuality, to adultery, to theft or cocaine trafficking.

But of course, for that we lack sharia, and that is something that must be built as a society.
so as god loves justice why does he created the genetic lottery ?

Atheist but for long believed in the islamic god

I believe in the God of the Bible יהוה and his manifestation in the flesh ,his son Jesus died on the cross for our sins!
can u explain to me how does the state of the world does not stop u from believing in a allmighty good just god ?
Try to avoid that all will be explain after death plz

I believe in the god of meat... We are all woven from the same proteins and bones...
The cranium is the only constant in this world... That drive to consume, to overtake, to be stronger, more vicious, more brutal

It is the one true God and you can not deny it.... "Where does my child end and where does the cow being?"
XQ14Qfj

so are u happy jesus die for u ? Did god ask u before puting u in a kind of test that can result in eternity in hell if u don't want to "freely love him" ?
Yes, He died for our sins. We weren't asked to be birthed. But if we put our faith in God and stay faithful to Him, we'll go to Heaven. If we aren't faithful to God, then Hell is the destination

I believe in the holy anime titties

Yes, He died for our sins. We weren't asked to be birthed. But if we put our faith in God and stay faithful to Him, we'll go to Heaven. If we aren't faithful to God, then Hell is the destination
ok and god creating me with my deformed head wasn't a sin too ? When I die I will confess god for his sin too

I have faith in it. However the way it plans things is a bit funny and retarded at times.

I personally don't know if there is a creator, (I know that the self contradictory stories of main religion are BS ) But if there is a god he can't be good that's all I know.
I'm really interested to see if there are some muslims, christians that believe in a good and just god while being incels.
I think I'll be settled on this soon anyway. :incel::feelsrope::reeeeee:
I’m a Welsh presbyterian

what was the trigger ?
the circular argument as to why the quran is from god made me rethink about some stuff. Many are aware of the hadiths as to how muhammed received revelations and its all just basically “trust me bro”.

I am genuinly surprised to see such a big number of believer :whatfeels:
Christian women are whores nowadays. No shit we all become incels.

If I was born in the 1940s I would have had 30 Welsh kids by now

the circular argument as to why the quran is from god made me rethink about some stuff. Many are aware of the hadiths as to how muhammed received revelations and its all just basically “trust me bro”.
As an ex muslim too (apostized around 16) I see perfectly what u mean ^^. Islam basicly rely on "muhamad was well known for his honesty"

Yes. But I trust jesus
Ok but why should I go to hell because I don't belive in him when I just cannot see any reasonable reason to do so. It's crazy to me

Ok but why should I go to hell because I don't belive in him when I just cannot see any reasonable reason to do so. It's crazy to me
we are all sinners. We have sinned a thousand times and the only way for that sin to be forgiven is to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

@Samurai understands it better than me because I became Christian again recently

we are all sinners. We have sinned a thousand times and the only way for that sin to be forgiven is to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour.

@Samurai understands it better than me because I became Christian again recently
The biggest sinner in the universe is god himself by creating the condition to let sin occurs. But I will try to confess him when I see him

The biggest sinner in the universe is god himself by creating the condition to let sin occurs. But I will try to confess him when I see him
God decides what’s a sin and according to him he hasn’t sinned

No jew ? Please feds, can't you participate in this survey on behalf of those who employs you? *joke*:feelstrash:

God decides what’s a sin and according to him he hasn’t sinned
Don't worry I will be merciful with him but for now as he hasn't freely loved me I want to send him to hell with jews and foids ..