Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are women scared of you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Tbh I scare the daylights out of a lot of women. People tell me I have "the eyes of a dead soul" On top of being an ethnic I seem to easily put bitches in their place just with a hostile glare.

Its LifeFuel to me that women are intimidated by me. Im not going to hurt them but really I'd like to know wtf is intimidating about me. I'm 5'10 & 200 lbs, work out a lot. But Im a nerdy Mid Eastern dude with glasses.

So is it ugliness that scares women or the hostile presence? The myth that women are intimidated by good looking men can easily be debunked; handsomeness is welcoming even with extreme hostility...

Yes.
Once i posted my pic on facebook and a foid commented: "I hope i never see that face in a dark alley"

They are not scared of me.
I think they actively hate ugly men like me. They are repulsed by the fact that I exist.

No. They just ignore me.

not a lot but some do. Like once I was sitting in my car smoking and some foid was parked next to me. When she came out she looked at me like :giga: and got in from her passenger side and sped off. Dumb bitch didn't realize how small I am, at 5'3'' I am pretty harmless.

I am scared of them

They are scared of me like they are scared of a roach.

They better be

No, i don't think a foid was ever scared of me. I'm not an intimidating guy. I was called ugly, and disgusting in the past. But never creepy.

Whenever a woman sees me on the street she increases her speed and tries to get away as fast as possible. Foids called me creepy in the past and complained about me. Some refused to work with me back in school. Things still haven't changed.

No but they do think I'm mentally disabled guy, which I am not.

Women are very frightened by me. I heard girls in highschool describing me as 'hes so creepy', and 'I hate that guy'. Realize I am a nice, calm person who is polite.

When I was younger and taking the bus, when I sat beside a girl she would go into a panic and quickly change seats or just outright get off the bus and wait for the next bus.
Whenever a woman sees me on the street she increases her speed and tries to get away as fast as possible. Foids called me creepy in the past and complained about me. Some refused to work with me back in school. Things still haven't changed.

Same thing happens to me, these women can really go fast too, possibly from the adrenaline.

I'm a very dark skinned black guy and white foids are terrified of me. When me and a white foid are alone on the same sidewalk at night, they always go to the other side of the street even if we're walking in the same direction. They also sometimes clutch their purse or keep looking at me every 5 seconds.

no, but they despise me

Tbh I scare the daylights out of a lot of women. People tell me I have "the eyes of a dead soul" On top of being an ethnic I seem to easily put bitches in their place just with a hostile glare.

Its LifeFuel to me that women are intimidated by me. Im not going to hurt them but really I'd like to know wtf is intimidating about me. I'm 5'10 & 200 lbs, work out a lot. But Im a nerdy Mid Eastern dude with glasses.

So is it ugliness that scares women or the hostile presence? The myth that women are intimidated by good looking men can easily be debunked; handsomeness is welcoming even with extreme hostility...

I think they can also sense that you will not orbit/simp for them. A simp/normie has a benevolent aura when he is around women. He constantely gives them subtle attention. If you don't signal like that, you become an enigma in her environment and therefore a potential threat.

JFL, one time me and my dad walked through a forest and this foid came down in our direction with multiple dogs. The second she saw us she stopped, turned around and fucking went the other way ASAP.
Also, little kids hide from me.

fuck no. I am no threat at all to them

Yes. All females are scared of me and want me dead

Yeah, they always run when they see me in my forest. I dont know why they bother, I'm faster.

It all ends the same. They run, and I catch them.

8ax8ntdwxh Julie Larsen Maher 9055 Western Lowland Gorilla Layla CON BZ 10 20 11 hr

Women are very frightened by me. I heard girls in highschool describing me as 'hes so creepy', and 'I hate that guy'. Realize I am a nice, calm person who is polite.

Their personality detectors are broken. These same bitches will open themselves up someone who's actually up to no good.

Im not going to hurt them but really I'd like to know wtf is intimidating about me. I'm 5'10 & 200 lbs, work out a lot.

Hm. We need to get our best detectives on this case.

I'm a very dark skinned black guy and white foids are terrified of me. When me and a white foid are alone on the same sidewalk at night, they always go to the other side of the street even if we're walking in the same direction. They also sometimes clutch their purse or keep looking at me every 5 seconds.

I'm a pale Pakistani/Italian/Egyptian & foids damn near piss themselves when I yell at em. lol

Nope I'm like a ghost to them.

No, I have a manchild babyface at 29 that makes them look at me like a harmless kid