Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women even actually attracted to men?

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I feel like women aren't attracted to men as much as we do, I feel like they don't care about being in a relationship or sex, they really don't care they don't value it too much, it baffles me that they hate men so much

Seriously, a woman can live her whole entire life without being in a relationship or having sex, and she would be completely fine with it, SHE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN FUCK. Why is that????? Are we really that screwed????

Didn't you request an IP ban?

They are only attracted to chad

Black pill too big for even normies to deal with

Chad only, if can't get Chad turn bisexual

Seems so, especially if non chad

Seriously, a woman can live her whole entire life without being in a relationship or having sex, and she would be completely fine with it, SHE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN FUCK. Why is that????? Are we really that screwed????
Wrong, delusional, fell for feminist propaganda, low iq

You could self delete or request a permanent ban from Fat link or master
Problem is I have no self-control even without an account I still keep coming back surfing on this forum, that's why I'm asking to IP ban me, so I can't come back here anymore

Women only like Chad and they think every man other than Chad should die

They have a lower libido to begin with, numerous studies and observable reality confirms that. I even suspect that their emotional and cognitive development stalls in high school, because they are not required to do shit but can still get sex and relationship. They tend to blame uglier men for their and their boyfriends mistakes.
Unfortunately soyciety is feeding us with this woke agenda where you can't express your opinion without the consequences.

They produce no sex hormones conducive to sex drive.

Even the lowest T male has 10x more testosterone than the naturally highest T female.

Because they still have infinite affection. Affection is what people desire, not sex. If you dont believe me, go have sex with a hooker and see if you feel fulfilled or not.

People seek affection, not in and out cummies. If it was about cummies youd be fine masturbating or using fleshlights. And in this world, women have infinite affection from all around

Only the top 10% in looks --- blackpill theory 101. A sub8 man to a woman is like a sub3 woman to us
For "lesbians", only the top 2% are attractive. I know a couple of lesbians that have hooked up with men, and they were gigachads. I know one lesbian who was butch, but ended up marrying a superathletic powerlifting gigachad, and she's doing the tradwife lifestyle. I fucking kid you not

Guys that are objectively 6 to 8 in looks date and marry, but their partners stick around with them as long as they provide financial stability. Alternatively, foids that hate being single just ride that cock until something better comes along

Most men are a 'means to an end' to women

Also wtf why I have this??

I believe that getting to know a woman and make her fall in love is a meme as you cannot logic a woman into liking you - she either does or doesn't. Anything else will relegate you to being a betabux.
Yeah, society brainwashed us with that, it was all an illusion

hmmm... maybe IP? I am not sure, perhaps it is a way to prevent people from doxxing themselves, maybe?
Could be anything, really. Your account is still fresh so it will happen more.
Yeah, it must be that

Because they still have infinite affection. Affection is what people desire, not sex. If you dont believe me, go have sex with a hooker and see if you feel fulfilled or not.

People seek affection, not in and out cummies. If it was about cummies youd be fine masturbating or using fleshlights. And in this world, women have infinite affection from all around
Validation

Money + attention = simps, only fans, "work"
Sex = dogs, chads
Comradery = female friends

They have all their needs met without a relationship

Women would rather be lesbian than date low tier normie

Low sex drive, Chad only, and they're bisexuals.

When I was younger I thought the same, I thought men were just less desirable because we didn't have tits and fat asses. Now, I am sure they are actually more perverted than us and they need sex constantly, but only for certain men.

Reality is depressing.

They have a mere fraction (roughly 1/10th - 1/13th) of the amount of testosterone that men have
Plays a huge factor along with the evidence that they are suffocated with male attention/generosity from the second they hit puberty

They are attracted, but not to us.

It's their only option

Only 60th percentile and above in general but occasionally a nichemaxxed guy above 25th percentile can be attractive to women but it requires far more facts than just looks. Below 25th percentile, it's over.