Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women any good at art?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Women aren't very good at jobs that require hard logic and reasoning skills. Are they any better art? I have seen some cool paintings made by women so perhaps they aren't bad at everything? Or perhaps those were just the exception to the rule.

No, the best paintings and sculptures out there are all by men. Can you tell 1 female famous painter ? The answer is no....

Well they have to be good at something besides getting pumped by Chad so maybe it’s painting.

Pretty sure it’s cleaning though.

App2 ns1 article11958 ts1471164606874 photo original

She squirted blood from her hole

I don't think it's impossible for a foid to be an artist, but so far I've never seen one.

They're most into abstract art or degenerate pop shit, nothing legitimately beautiful and full of meanings like classical art.

From my experience women can draw better than men on avarage

frida kahlo
Frida Kahlo de Rivera was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico.
(Which means that slut sucked , that's why she only drew her face...Women are worthless they can't create shit...they are only good as slaves.)

So, I am an art major and took a class in art history, here is my take.
There are many good female artists. Yes, almost genius artists are men (as are almost all genius scientists) due to the bell curve, plus in history, women were not allowed to learn art although there were some exceptions, but then it was deemed appropriate for women to only draw portraits, still life and other less serious subjects. Women also weren't allowed to train with nude models or dead bodies. Plus, their works were overlooked by art critiques of the time. So basically, the technique of female artists was not worse than male, but many artists had perfect technique and didn't become famous because of lack of interesting or important subjects.

Things became better for women after the industrial revolution, especially during the impressionist era, which was one of the most curious times in art history in my opinion. Some of the most famous painters of the era at some point studied in Paris which was kinda ahead of its time in terms of rejecting previous dogmas. It was some crazy time, really.

There are still many great female artists, some of whom were extremely influential to the extent of becoming famous among regular people, like Frido Kahlo, Georgia O'Keeffe, Margaret Keane, Mary Cassatt, and that's just the top of my head.

Today, there are more girls studying art than guys. So on average women draw better just by pure numbers. As for the quality, well it depends on time spent on perfecting the skill.

Frida Kahlo de Rivera was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico.
(Which means that slut sucked , that's why she only drew her face...Women are worthless they can't create shit...they are only good as slaves.)

blackpilled
So, I am an art major and took a class in art history, here is my take.
There are many good female artists. Yes, almost genius artists are men (as are almost all genius scientists) due to the bell curve, plus in history, women were not allowed to learn art although there were some exceptions, but then it was deemed appropriate for women to only draw portraits, still life and other less serious subjects. Women also weren't allowed to train with nude models or dead bodies. Plus, their works were overlooked by art critiques of the time. So basically, the technique of female artists was not worse than male, but many artists had perfect technique and didn't become famous because of lack of interesting or important subjects.

Things became better for women after the industrial revolution, especially during the impressionist era, which was one of the most curious times in art history in my opinion. Some of the most famous painters of the era at some point studied in Paris which was kinda ahead of its time in terms of rejecting previous dogmas. It was some crazy time, really.

There are still many great female artists, some of whom were extremely influential to the extent of becoming famous among regular people, like Frido Kahlo, Georgia O'Keeffe, Margaret Keane, Mary Cassatt, and that's just the top of my head.

Today, there are more girls studying art than guys. So on average women draw better just by pure numbers. As for the quality, well it depends on time spent on perfecting the skill.

>art major

yep, this one's going into my special needs poster list