Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women actually attracted to the average guys they are dating?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
People often talk about how women still date the average guy and how he gets laid.

I just don't understand. Whenever you see women have a crush on a guy, it is always someone that is way above average. They often seem to idolize literal world famous musicians or Hollywood stars. If it isn't some famous guy, it is still some tall masculine/high status guy in their social circle.

Lookswise, they also seem to not get turned on by anything short of male models.

So, how is the average guy being considered desirable enough to be date at all, let alone do intimate stuff like having sex with etc? Are they actually attracted to them or is it more like a societal thing? Maybe they just see dating the average guy as a thing they are supposed to do or something. Maybe that is why a few decades ago, more men had an easier time having romance and sex.
@Iranianoldcel @Hoppipolla @Zer0/∞

They're not attracted to them. As you said, whenever they have a crush on a guy it's always Chad. They're only with average dudes because they don't want to be single forever as they wait for a Chad to magically drop into their lives, so they settle temporarily (in their minds) until he shows up. The moment a Chad gives them the tiniest bit of attention the average dude is single again.

The Foid are heartless and will drop the Normie in a heartbeat for a chance for a Chad. Solution lobotimise the Foid who show dissent

Sometimes yes, especially with HTNs. Sometimes they are just settling.
The same applies to men i think. Most men crush on Stacies or Stacylites but end up with Beckies. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Alpha fucks beta bucks

They are not swept off their feet by normies and sexually attracted. Only Chads can truly sexually attract women.

Normie males have to literally offer relationships and closeness, as no one wants to be alone in life. But she will lust for Chad still and cheat on the normie. This is why even if we ascend as a normie, we will never actually be the object of her desires.

I think they are to an extent, both parties settle and if they could chose they would go for the supermodels.

no foid in the new age of cuckholdry and faggotry has ever lusted for a normie even if he was a +6'2 white guy . she either settle or try to follow the flow and just like all her foid friends she doesn't want to be left alone

When they're dating through apps, no.
When they meet someone through real life connections, yes.

When they're dating through apps, no.
When they meet someone through real life connections, yes.
Tinder women are giga whores, they don’t represent reality.

Lowest IQ take, normie men literally brag to my face by making out in front of me and eye fucking and you seriously telling me that foids aren’t attracted to them in the slightest ?

No. they are just with them because of the social pressure from other women that they need to be in a relationship and conform to at least some standard of being a good girlfriend. Sexual morals are loosening but it’s still big drama for them if a foid is a whore

Average looking men can get sex and relationships if NT. Some caveats however...

Casual sex involves dumpster diving an ugly landwhale. I personally can't get my dick hard over disgusting fat slobs so not an option for me.

Relationships involve jestermaxxing & betabuxxing, but increases a man's options when compared to casual sex.

People often talk about how women still date the average guy and how he gets laid.

I just don't understand. Whenever you see women have a crush on a guy, it is always someone that is way above average. They often seem to idolize literal world famous musicians or Hollywood stars. If it isn't some famous guy, it is still some tall masculine/high status guy in their social circle.

Lookswise, they also seem to not get turned on by anything short of male models.

So, how is the average guy being considered desirable enough to be date at all, let alone do intimate stuff like having sex with etc? Are they actually attracted to them or is it more like a societal thing? Maybe they just see dating the average guy as a thing they are supposed to do or something. Maybe that is why a few decades ago, more men had an easier time having romance and sex.
@Iranianoldcel @Hoppipolla @Zer0/∞
Heightpill is the most important pill that most people here try to ignore.
The average looking guy you see is at least 179-180 cm.

There are also very rare exceptions Like 0.0001%

Being below 175cm is a death sentence in 21st century, specially if there is something odd in your face