Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women a hate group?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
In honor of Dilbert creator Scott Adams being canceled for pointing out that Negroes are a hate group, I thought I'd pose the question about women.

After all, if you were to take a poll with women, I think it's pretty obvious most of them would say they basically hate men.

Of course, when they say they hate men, what they mean is they hate sub-Chads, and they want Chad to dominate them.

On that note, here's the great huwhite Chadvocate, Jared Taylor, mogging women:

So the question is: Should we also do segregation when it comes to men and women? I mean, unless you're Chad, you're not going to have anything to do with women outside your family, anyway.

Is the sky blue?

They don't hate sub-Chads, that's just sub 8 theory repackaged; they're just disgusted by any sub 5s that even looks in their direction. Sounds like a hate group to me, though, especially when you consider the overall effects that isolation and mistreatment has on the average subhuman in the long-term. :feelshaha:

They can't be a hate group because they can't harm men in physical ways. They're not even biologically capable of killing men out of hatred (just their children).

They can't be a hate group because they can't harm men in physical ways. They're not even biologically capable of killing men out of hatred (just their children).
inb4 "they can harm men socially"

Hate isn't always verbal they hate me not giving me sex

Hate isn't always doing something they can refuse to do something that is also hatred

Hate isn't always doing something they can refuse to do something that is also hatred
No, that's just refusal/disgust. I'd say Hatred means something you're willing to kill. Hate Group honestly sounds like a cool term and applying it to women who are retarded and weak seems stupid, they're foids and that's all they'll ever be

They hate ugly men, so yes.

they hate ugly, short, small dicked men like me

Negros = justified hate
Women = hate for subchads

Negros = justified hate
Women = hate for subchads
And btw, the vast majority of negroes are too stupid to hate yall, so no, we are no a "hate group" and that filthy caucasoid knows it. Most people are NPCs who avoid "hate"

Last edited:
No, that's just refusal/disgust. I'd say Hatred means something you're willing to kill. Hate Group honestly sounds like a cool term and applying it to women who are retarded and weak seems stupid, they're foids and that's all they'll ever be
By your logic weak people can't hate or be a hate group

and they're not weak, they're pretty privileged now that they can decide who gets sex and who doesn't

they have tons of power, not physical and not earnt power, but they've been given tons of power

By your logic weak people can't hate or be a hate group

and they're not weak, they're pretty privileged now that they can decide who gets sex and who doesn't

they have tons of power, not physical and not earnt power, but they've been given tons of power
Yes they can, see: guns. Women do not have the mental capacity to kill men just because they hate them, hence why there are ZERO female serial killers.

Yes they can, see: guns. Women do not have the mental capacity to kill men just because they hate them, hence why there are ZERO female serial killers.
Killing is not equal to hating

and there are female serial killers sounds like you're larping

Killing is not equal to hating

and there are female serial killers sounds like you're larping
what, the two who killed guys for money or something? you're retarded.

Hatred means the desire for someone to be harmed. Whether or not you're the one doing it doesn't matter.

Sounds like a hate group to me, though, especially when you consider the overall effects that isolation and mistreatment has on the average subhuman in the long-term. :feelshaha:
Orangutanmaxxing

Foids are naturally programmed to hate genetic trash like us. I know they overtly deny it, but inwardly hate us to the core.

Modern weaponry leveled the playing field. Any person can kill any person as long as they have a gun. The only reason toilets don't gun down and kill ugly men is because society would put them in prison for a few months.

Just not compatible, my dad said in those nature programs after the fucking the male & female end up pissed at one another & bugger off to their respective roles/groups.

They absolutely can. Women actually have a higher tendency to be violent against men. Women being violent is also socially accepted and encouraged. Women have more power than men too, they are extremely privileged and have all the advantages. That said, they will a lot more often just destroy a man's life through divorce, paternity fraud, cheating, false accusations, creating incels, etc. These are all worse than death.

don't be a cuckold faggot. they harm men everyday through lies slander psychological abuse using the legal system to take away our rights depriving an ever growing number of men of any sexual contact at all ect.

Yes, they should be cancelled for hate speech

They are indeed robert