Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we vastly overestimating the amount of sex havers?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a47924/college-virgin-poll/

over 44% of college students virgins, wonder how many are technically non virgins but haven't had sex in a year or more or even 9 months etc

CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr104.pdf

from 15 to 19 only 44% of men had sex and 42% of women

49% of people in their twenties haven't had intercourse in the past year http://time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

maybe the myth of normies constantly having sex and we're only ones left out is that that?

I think lots of men lie about having sex too, looking at todays standarts for males i wouldnt be surprised there is tons more of incels in denial

Don’t listen to sub8 copers bro

I think lots of men lie about having sex too, looking at todays standarts for males i wouldnt be surprised there is tons more of incels in denial

when half of 20 year olds haven't fucked what does being incel even mean tbh, why does it mean anything anymore? genuine question
7% of people in their 20's have sex 2-5 times a week,

Last edited:
No, but most sex happening is conditional, sex is validation only when you can treat women like shit and have them go for you, so only for chad and tyrone

Foid will lie through their teeth if it wasnt chad.

"um... It was on the weekend... And um... I was drunk so it doesn't really...uhhh... Count?"

Ngl good find OP. A lot of people just don't have sex now though. Men can't get sex and females are waiting on Chad.

"um... It was on the weekend... And um... I was drunk so it doesn't really...uhhh... Count?"

Ngl good find OP. A lot of people just don't have sex now though. Men can't get sex and females are waiting on Chad.
so whats the point of incel label if nobodys getting fucked ngl anymore? literally 49% millennials not fucking in the LAST YEAR bro wtfs going on lmao????? nobodys getting vee nigga, many of those guys above the 49% can be someone literally who had it once in the last year, wtfs going on bro? are all normies virtually basically incel at this point? maybe not trucel but seems pretty bad dude jfc. even more than 39% uni cucks are virgins???

so whats the point of incel label if nobodys getting fucked ngl anymore? literally 49% millennials not fucking in the LAST YEAR bro wtfs going on lmao????? nobodys getting vee nigga, many of those guys above the 49% can be someone literally who had it once in the last year, wtfs going on bro? are all normies virtually basically incel at this point? maybe not trucel but seems pretty bad dude jfc. even more than 39% uni cucks are virgins???
I think that's the basis of sub8 theory...
But idk I don't really subscribe to that stuff. All I know is that I can't get laid because of immutable factors in my brain, bones, height and face. I don't give a shit if normal looking people can only fuck once a year.

Far more men are incel than will ever let on

(in cranky old man voice) I can't remember entire years that all the forensic evidence shows were years of barren sexlessness.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Idk literally everyone i know have had sex.

mmaybe not incels but still barelyfuckcels?

Not sure about other normies, but reddit normies are not getting any shit, that's I am quite sure.

Recently i saw a statistic that 80 % of the people in the state where i live are in a relationship
Its fucking over

It’s a large majority of people having sex. It’s rare to find someone who doesn’t, and even then they often admit some form of sexual contact.