Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are we the group identity that represents social rejection?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
It seems to me to be that which seems to be the case. That htose how have social rejection, although not represented in normie irl land will congregate to htei nternet. The reason it won't be represented irl is becaue everything requires jewish agenda furtherance to be propagated, and we are not low inhibition to go out there in the first place, and be associated in most cases with inceldom.

Maybe not social rejection, as we still can become members of society. We are mainly the victims of sexual rejection. Of course if you spend all your day on the internet you will get estranged from society but then you can't really claim you are being "rejected".

I can't think of a better group to represent social rejection so yeah

Yes man we are the rejects of society. Everybody hates us even though we have never hurt anyone

I for one am a social reject.

Maybe not social rejection, as we still can become members of society. We are mainly the victims of sexual rejection. Of course if you spend all your day on the internet you will get estranged from society but then you can't really claim you are being "rejected".
sexual rejection is the father of social rejection since mankind is primal and decides about people's value on the basis of their genetic composure. Ultimate test of genetic composure is sexual value.

You can become members of society as second class citizens, denied of all the privileges of love and joy that the others get. I don't know why anyone that isn't a full blown cuckold would want that.

You can become members of society as second class citizens, denied of all the privileges of love and joy that the others get. I don't know why anyone that isn't a full blown cuckold would want that.
agreed

I'm actually a hikikomori, has always been rejected by society, had only 3 friends in my entire life that betrayed me in the end, despite all my generosity and kindness towards them. No one to hang out with. Finally, I'm too anxious and tired to go back and "fight" to get connections. Loneliness is my cope.