[Serious] Are we the group identity that represents social rejection?

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
It seems to me to be that which seems to be the case. That htose how have social rejection, although not represented in normie irl land will congregate to htei nternet. The reason it won't be represented irl is becaue everything requires jewish agenda furtherance to be propagated, and we are not low inhibition to go out there in the first place, and be associated in most cases with inceldom.

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Maybe not social rejection, as we still can become members of society. We are mainly the victims of sexual rejection. Of course if you spend all your day on the internet you will get estranged from society but then you can't really claim you are being "rejected".

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel hopecel
-
I can't think of a better group to represent social rejection so yeah

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
Maybe not social rejection, as we still can become members of society. We are mainly the victims of sexual rejection. Of course if you spend all your day on the internet you will get estranged from society but then you can't really claim you are being "rejected".
sexual rejection is the father of social rejection since mankind is primal and decides about people's value on the basis of their genetic composure. Ultimate test of genetic composure is sexual value.

EyesAreSoCold

Major
-
You can become members of society as second class citizens, denied of all the privileges of love and joy that the others get. I don't know why anyone that isn't a full blown cuckold would want that.

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
-
I'm actually a hikikomori, has always been rejected by society, had only 3 friends in my entire life that betrayed me in the end, despite all my generosity and kindness towards them. No one to hang out with. Finally, I'm too anxious and tired to go back and "fight" to get connections. Loneliness is my cope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)