Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we really nice guys?

Mworld

Mworld

Self-banned
-
Do you think youre nice? I used to be nice to females and it got me nowhere. Being an egoistical brute hasnt changed much but I could already feel the energies shifting.

But to each their own. I mean I feel like Im lying to myself when I say that Im a nice guy. I do believe if I ascended I would be more empathetic than your average fuckboi but what do I know? Ive been wondering about ascension a lot. I know for sure I would never betray my brethren (naturally I would leave this place) and make fun of incelhood post ascension but I feel like my idea of how I would treat my oneitis is false. Because once you get laid and once you get in a relationship and become the dominant force you are bound to feel some pride. And I hate Billie Eillish with all my heart but the bitch had a point when she said giving an ugly guy a chance makes them feel like they own the fucking world... But she doesnt understand the reason why. Its not her giving someone a chance. Its the fact that weve been thirsty for years or even decades and its only natural that when someone offers us some water we think of it as the best drink in the whole world. A little love is reality warping for us.

But how long till we act like the chads and tyrones we hate. How long till we dismiss beta boys for being weak and simpy. I know I will never be an alpha or even a beta. But if I ascend I wont be this nice guy I thought I would. I love the quote from Scarface where Tony Montana says thats hes going to be unstoppable with the right woman by his side. I believe we could do great things if we could get laid and loved. But would those things be good?

I’m the nicest guy on the planet

I don't care anymore, I just rot in my room

I'm nice to fellow potential cels. I don't talk to women/chads and when I have to I say as little as possible. But online when I talk to them my filter is gone.

"Nice" isn't attractive, if anything it makes you more unattractive to women. Same goes for being respectful unfortunately. Women are more attracted to psychopaths than nice guys

"Nice" isn't attractive, if anything it makes you more unattractive to women. Same goes for being respectful unfortunately. Women are more attracted to psychopaths than nice guys
True.

Yes i am nice and dungeoncockroach is evil

It doesn't matter if you are nice. Being a nice guy won't make you attractive. It won't get you laid.

erm... yes, i am nice, i know that, you silly cockroachcoupon

I don’t even go out so how can i actually hate on women? Plus why do you assume you’ll ascend? Doesn’t that make you a fakecel.

And knowing you’d make fun of us, i don’t even want you on this forum.

I just ghost foids and normies aggressively.

I am nice, that's how I am, but I don't want to be nice anymore because it really got me nowhere.

I'm not nice, i hardly care about anyone besides myself

I am ssssso nice that would nuke the world after chockin cucks and simps barehands one by one.
I consider myself a genuine saint.

I'm just not allowed to show my kindness and made inpotent from showing my greatness since the soyciety is evil and twisted but yeah, i'm a good fella.

Last edited:
I'm nice on the outside but inside.

I don’t even go out so how can i actually hate on women? Plus why do you assume you’ll ascend? Doesn’t that make you a fakecel.

And knowing you’d make fun of us, i don’t even want you on this forum.
Yeah right. Because Im delusional and I think I can ascend somehow makes me able to ascend. If I do Im outta here. But I wouldnt deactivate my account now backsliding to redpill only to come back here once my copepill wears off.

Do you think youre nice? I used to be nice to females and it got me nowhere. Being an egoistical brute hasnt changed much but I could already feel the energies shifting.

But to each their own. I mean I feel like Im lying to myself when I say that Im a nice guy. I do believe if I ascended I would be more empathetic than your average fuckboi but what do I know? Ive been wondering about ascension a lot. I know for sure I would never betray my brethren (naturally I would leave this place) and make fun of incelhood post ascension but I feel like my idea of how I would treat my oneitis is false. Because once you get laid and once you get in a relationship and become the dominant force you are bound to feel some pride. And I hate Billie Eillish with all my heart but the bitch had a point when she said giving an ugly guy a chance makes them feel like they own the fucking world... But she doesnt understand the reason why. Its not her giving someone a chance. Its the fact that weve been thirsty for years or even decades and its only natural that when someone offers us some water we think of it as the best drink in the whole world. A little love is reality warping for us.

But how long till we act like the chads and tyrones we hate. How long till we dismiss beta boys for being weak and simpy. I know I will never be an alpha or even a beta. But if I ascend I wont be this nice guy I thought I would. I love the quote from Scarface where Tony Montana says thats hes going to be unstoppable with the right woman by his side. I believe we could do great things if we could get laid and loved. But would those things be good?
depends on my attitude

I don't consider myself nice (though that's a compliment many of my normie acquaintances used to describe me in the past)

I learned the hard way that nice people get fucked over and they tend to be scumbag-parasite magnets

Now, I'm polite and honorable (i.e. wait my turn on lines, don't take advantage of the system, practice quid pro quo, etc), but I'm no longer "nice" (i.e. I ignore beggars as if they were a pile of shit, tip the bare minimum or try to avoid it, I won't help able bodied foids with jack shit, I actively avoid people I dislike, etc)

I will speak for myself. I think compared to most men, I'm definitely not an asshole at least. I can be nice, but that always got me nowhere, tbh. But being an asshole as an incel isn't simply safe. Only Chads can afford that in most cases.

I don't consider myself nice (though that's a compliment many of my normie acquaintances used to describe me in the past)

I learned the hard way that nice people get fucked over and they tend to be scumbag-parasite magnets

Now, I'm polite and honorable (i.e. wait my turn on lines, don't take advantage of the system, practice quid pro quo, etc), but I'm no longer "nice" (i.e. I ignore beggars as if they were a pile of shit, tip the bare minimum or try to avoid it, I won't help able bodied foids with jack shit, I actively avoid people I dislike, etc)
Beggars are the worst. I only give money to those people whod ont beg. I gave like 4 bucks to a guy rummaging through trash cans because I kinda felt sorry for him but the same day some beggar asked for money and I gave a him a dollar. He didnt even say thanks and asked for more. Taking an advantage of me, arent we?? FU, you probably make more money begging than me working...

I will speak for myself. I think compared to most men, I'm definitely not an asshole at least. I can be nice, but that always got me nowhere, tbh. But being an asshole as an incel isn't simply safe. Only Chads can afford that in most cases.
True. I learned this fast in elementary. We have a custom here on Easter where we whip girls with a willow stick to give them fecundity and health and some boys in my class brought the stick to school and whipped a girl. I did the same thing and she ratted me out to the teacher. The teacher treated me like I was some kind of a monster and when I said the little chads had done the same thing the girl said it was a lie. i guess the beating didnt hurt and count when the alphas were doing it...

Used to have a very strong sense of justice and was always willing to help people. It turned out that most people are just jerks and they're always ready to bully/take advantage of me, especially because I'm non-NT and unattractive. I think deep down in my heart there is still some niceness left but I've also become a very spiteful and cynical person.

yes, i used to be nice, then people took advantage of it. now i'm just cold and distant

There is a limited amount of time before I'm too sedated to continue, so:

Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184612991Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26 PM CST
Ah, Slayer, you are quite pathetic. A male individual unable to control his s-exual lust is a male individual psychologically-enslaved by female individuals. Although, this story was likely fabricated.
Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.
Re: How To Attract a Boyfriend
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184674484Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:13 PM CST
Your double standards are intriguing. Have you also applied this towards women?
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Re: In middle school I suffered with anxiety.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675640Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:33 PM CST
"Anxiety" is a fabricated psychological condition. You are only "anxious" because you do not want to conform to social standards.
more_horiz
Re: my standards for a guy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675887Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:38 PM CST
Very good for you then. You must feel quite privileged knowing that you will receive attention from prepubescent males over the Internet by claiming to be a female.
Re: already got another kid on the way...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184746529Friday, March 04, 2016 2:44 PM CST
Mental illness is as genuine and "real" as crime. Illness is nothing more than deviation from the regular, expected functionality. Psychological illnesses therefore represent an "abnormal" state of mind. It is certainly existent, neurologically-speaking.
Re: What is the loneliest number?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184746656Friday, March 04, 2016 2:47 PM CST
It depends on whether you are comparing discrete or continuous quantities. "If a liar says he's lying, is he telling the truth?" Do not make the assumption that the individual is continuously lying.

Re: business or economics...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098352Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:11 PM CST
"economics is the most important science" Nonsensical statement. Economics is greatly enslaved by Game-Theory. And Game-Theory is merely a subordinate to discrete mathematics.

Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
Re: what is the best anti-virus
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184761369Friday, March 04, 2016 7:17 PM CST
None. Caution and logical-reasoning provides the greatest extent of protection from digital threats.
Re: Three Apes And One Banana
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184799535Saturday, March 05, 2016 11:41 AM CST
I am becoming enraged at the mere thought of those primates existing within our civilized and intelligent society. Truly, the gene-pool should be cleansed of such defective scum.
Why Do So Many Imbeciles Detest Ethnic-Cleansing?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184811171Saturday, March 05, 2016 2:33 PM CST
Yes, why do so many imbeciles happen to detest ethnic-cleansing? The presence of opposing, idiotic beliefs pollutes and degrades the very structure of unity abundant throughout society. Two differing culture systems(Example being the European/Arabian migration crisis) cannot simply "cohabit" territory if their mediums for stability are in direct, uncertain conflict. Ethnic cleansing ensures that only the superior, logically-adept group survives. The pitiful, inferior cultural remnants are easily obliterated. Do you truly believe that Syrians are arriving within our patriotic country to "adapt"? If so, you are quite naive. The growing presence of Islam demonstrates this quite well. Truly, the leftists are not being "sympathetic" towards foreign individuals. They are merely attempting to desensitize us against the negative aspects of their culture(s).

Last edited:
I'm ugly and that's all that matters to women

Used to have a very strong sense of justice and was always willing to help people. It turned out that most people are just jerks and they're always ready to bully/take advantage of me, especially because I'm non-NT and unattractive. I think deep down in my heart there is still some niceness left but I've also become a very spiteful and cynical person.

didn't read. most times i don't talk to women at all unless necessary. it always causes more harm than good so i dont see the point in it

I am a good human being who only seeks revenge against a society that did not leave me any chance.

I try to be nice with everyone.Being a good and nice human didn't bring me any good.My bullies stole from people's houses ,abused others,beat old men and women ,practiced loverboy level prostitution and pimp thier gf,swear and piss on the street and are now married and have thier own houses with money from illicit things .While I wageslave and try to live below poverty limits.Life isn't fair and is better to do everything you can to succeed .

I'm nice and respectful, but the furthest thing from a pushover. I will treat disrespect with disrespect (and potentially with violence, if it comes to that).

I'm a nice guy.

You looks are you personality, unattractive => nice, attractive => jerk

I'm the nicest guy I know.

I'm the nicest Guy in the Robloxian Martyrdom brigades.

Depends on the person...

Exactly.

It's very telling that females use the term "nice guy" as some kind of insult these days. They are disgusted by niceness.

Obviously, we're all forced to follow the laws and rules. We also know that as incels, that we can't really get away with being assholes anyways. Mostly works for Chads.

We all understand that being nice is a meme with the whole "nice guys finished last thing," also makes you get easily taken advantage of, but anyways I treat people fairly nice. However, consciously I try to put less effort in treating foids well, but actually had some experiences of it actually back-firing. There was one time where I didn't give a pregnant woman my seat in the train at that time I was very black pilled and hated women very much, then got scolded by other people in the train. So in the end, I have to treat everyone nice regardless of who they are.

Last edited: