Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are we not autistic after all?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
If this is what autism really is then I don't think I'm autistic then or maybe there is different levels of autism? Doctorcels please respond.

There are different levels of autism

I have high functioning autism (aspergers syndrome)

No you probably are high inhib and thats it. People love to attach all kinds of mental diseases to themselves thesedays but most are just shy, high inhib losers (myself included).

difference between high functioning and low functioning man

There different levels to it.

I know that guy.
He treats people with physical deformities, like they are also mentally retarded too.
I dont even want to watch that video.

And btw it's very likely that you don't have Autism. Being autistic doesn't mean being low inhibition. It means you basically lack the basic "emotional intelligence" or whatever you want to call it, that enables you to naturally understand basic social concepts. At least for proper Autism.
Like really autistic people would be unable to hide their Autism. They'd have trouble with even basic conversations.

I think I just have anxiety, I'm extremely self aware in social situations

this means nothing az there are different kinds of autism. also it probably gets triggered by different things, I know in my case i was very high functioning before I took the black pill, but now my autism is too strong. you can say autism.is being unable to follow social norms, well I am unable to approach women, which is a social norm,.so I dont see how I am not autistic

100% of mentally retarded get diagnosed with autism.

99.99% of autistic people aren't mentally retarded.

This girl is mentally retarded

Last edited:
I am watching the video anyway at the moment, because I like to play armchair psychologist for a little bit.

At 2:10 you can basically see her Autism in action. She thinks people don't talk to her directly, when she is with someone, because she thinks they think that she can't hear them.
That's wrong though and it's basically her Autism in action.

The real reason is of course, because you can tell she likely has a mental problem just by looking at her. The headphones just add to that. She thinks mechanically they are just there to alleviate her from background noise and since that are their function, that has to be the reason. Some young people walk around with headphones to listen to music. They don't get treated like this. Normal people naturally think that people with mental deficiences are like children. In need of protection, but also with no or not as much agency. So they naturally speak to the "caretaker", instead of treating her like an independent, fully autonomous person. I guess in her case she always has a caretaker with her for anytime she goes outside.

So the real reason is that people just naturally don't accept her as a fully indendent person with full agency. Just like the guy in the video with her is, because imagine him asking a normal person all this questions. He naturally treats retarded people in his videos like children. Even the ones with physical deformities.

He's not wrong doing that. That is just what people normally do. But I bet many people that are just physically crippled, but still mentally fit would not like to be treated like children.

seems sweet tbh

the reverse happened to me I thought I wasn't anymore since my parents told me they took away my diagnosis but when I was at the doctors it said I was still diagnosed with it :cryfeels:

I think I may have some form of OCD.

high functioning autists are a lot more difficult to spot

3:50 Another case of her Autism. She recounts of a story how someone treated her more like a normal person. That person questioned whether she was too young to still be watching cartoons for little children or whatever it is. What did she do? She got mad at him for giving her more agency.

And this is ultimatively why many people treat her like this. Giving a person more agency comes with responsibilities. While the nurse in an insane aslyum will look over some retarded freak masturbating publically, the same isn't true for normal people in public. That is just not socially acceptable. That is why we put these freals in asylums away from the public, so they are out of sight and we don't have to witness that.

But her Autism basically makes her completly unable to understand the situation. She thinks people that are given more agency - the normal people can just watch whatever they want on tv and play with little dolls and don't get judged for it. She doesn't get that more agency comes with more responsibility and that responsibility comes with judgement.