Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are we just destined to be losers with crap lives?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
im 26 and feel like my life is over, never went to college because i knew my experience there would have been hell and so i can only get shit jobs with my hs diploma that ain't worth the paper its on since I'm literally working with third worlders and ex cons in these shit warehouse jobs that make me want to commit suicide really.

needless to say, i feel like a complete failure in life and like an absolute loser. i don't give a shit about anything, hate life and definitely dont want to work for a living since my life sucks. i hate looking at my ugly fat wetback looking face in any reflection. I'm tired of people always judging me and thinking I'm a criminal just because i look like a troublemaker. my life sucks and was always going to suck no matter what, my acne made it impossible for it to turn out otherwise.

I went to college and I'm still a loser. Don't worry about it.

needless to say, i feel like a complete failure in life and like an absolute loser. i don't give a shit about anything, hate life and definitely dont want to work for a living since my life sucks.
Why are you still here

I feel dig an mingin main geeza.

Why are you still here
my copes have been enough up until now but as I'm getting older its difficult not feeling like a loser. i also enjoy antagonizing those around me since i know they want me dead, basically im a real life troll. I'm not gonna kill myself just because these assholes think I'm an inconvenience fuck that and fuck them too

It would seem so brother.

I went to college and I'm still a loser. Don't worry about it.
you'll probably pick up at least an alright entry level position at some point though and having a degree is better then nothing. aleast you got a shot at something unlike myself unless I go back to school as a nontraditional.

my copes have been enough up until now but as I'm getting older its difficult not feeling like a loser. i also enjoy antagonizing those around me since i know they want me dead, basically im a real life troll. I'm not gonna kill myself just because these assholes think I'm an inconvenience fuck that and fuck them too
It all seems like a net loss to me but I guess you see things differently. Suffering for 60+ years using only a few short lived copes in order to scrape by isn’t appealing to me

I'm literally working with third worlders and ex cons in these shit warehouse jobs that make me want to commit suicide really.

A warehouse logisticscel.

needless to say, i feel like a complete failure in life and like an absolute loser. i don't give a shit about anything, hate life and definitely dont want to work for a living since my life sucks.

Do you even get enough money to maintain yourself? We will be always little workers, replaceable. We will work hard for little money without any possibility to climb the ladder because there is no ladder to begin with.

By the way, do you have a driver licence?

it's over.
it's worst when things look like they will never change.
i hope they will for you ...

This society sucks ass so I don't want to contribute to it

It all seems like a net loss to me but I guess you see things differently. Suffering for 60+ years using only a few short lived copes in order to scrape by isn’t appealing to me
well I'm still holding out hope i can turn it around with obtaining a trade or applying for better jobs despite not having a degree. but if things remain the same throughout my 30s and 40s i probably won't make it to 60 anyways.
A warehouse logisticscel.

Do you even get enough money to maintain yourself? We will be always little workers, replaceable. We will work hard for little money without any possibility to climb the ladder because there is no ladder to begin with.

By the way, do you have a driver licence?
yeah warehouses are trash and I've had a driver's license since i was in my teens. i didn't find the test for it too difficult, i didnt like taking the picture for it ofcourse.

well I'm still holding out hope i can turn it around with obtaining a trade or applying for better jobs despite not having a degree. but if things remain the same throughout my 30s and 40s i probably won't make it to 60 anyways.
A few extra thousand dollars a year is like a band-aid on a gunshot wound when living the life of an incel. Still I wish you luck, better to have it than go without anyway

Cherish your hobbys like they were a godsend.
Its the only thing keeping me going through life.

Everything else is suifuel.

FUCK MANKIND

Life used to not be that harsh for ugly and below average men earlier, but in modern times we are destined to fail

you'll probably pick up at least an alright entry level position at some point though and having a degree is better then nothing. aleast you got a shot at something unlike myself unless I go back to school as a nontraditional.
True, I would recommend a trade school if you're in US (or Europe too).

Honestly yes. In previous times your best bet was to be a meat shield in a war or some eunuch in china. Unneeded males never had it good, despite what feminsts will scream at oyu.