Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are voice exercises a cope or do they actually work?

Skoga

Skoga

Shortcel, Baldcel, Voicecel, Non-NTcel, Blindcel
★★★★
I'm 5'5 and my voice is fairly high pitched, is there any hope by doing exercises and whatnot?
I've read about "breathing from the Diaphragm", strengthening your neck muscles and such
Do any of these even work? Or should I just go back to ldaring

ldaring

B705E90C F746 46F5 AF5D 940DAE0B3FF6

I have a high shitty voice also, i do neck strength exercises and it doesnt affect the voice at all.

You can't fake your voice faggots do it and it eventually cracks. If you want to change your voice change your lifestyle and hobbies to which will produce the voice you want

I have a high shitty voice also, i do neck strength exercises and it doesnt affect the voice at all.
Have you tried humming / chanting?

Don't waste your time you are invisible anyway. I doubt anyone cares.

ive trained for a bass singing role before and they have worked you just have to do them regularly and especially when ur young. thyroplasty is better overall

I've been obsessively trying to release vocal tension for years but to no avail. Nothing fucking works. I went to get my vocal cords examined and there was nothing wrong. I went to voice therapy twice and it's still the same. I feel like I can't talk and project my voice like a normal person. My voice volume is too low. I feel like my voice is being constricted and it drives me mad.