Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are video games avi a chad and foid worship

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Everyone is offended when someone has cutie loli on avi but av @Transcended Trucel is showing almighty chad, i used to have aerith banner but moment ago i realized this is foid worship

No, we dont care.

why they are 3d practically
They dont actually exist.
Also wtf you are worshiping a plain jane foid in another thread and here you complaining about anime avis being worship? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i don't worship here i don't have her in avi just saying that she is in my type

yeah
"10/10 genetic perfection"
Admit you were worshiping that femboy while hiding behind the "waste of genetics" excuse tbh. Its obvious

25713.jpg

"10/10 genetic perfection"
Admit you were worshiping that femboy while hiding behind the "waste of genetics" excuse tbh. Its obvious
i said 10/10 never said genetic perfection

and i don't have her in avi unlike some users here who have vidya chads and stacies
yeah that was foid worship i realized this

i said 10/10 never said genetic perfection

and i don't have her in avi unlike some users here who have vidya chads and stacies

yeah that was foid worship i realized this
10/10 is same as genetic perfection. Just admit it bhai, you wanted to share your 3D waifu somehow but you irresistibally worshiped her :lul:

Don't care about avis

Is my current avi a chad?