Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are veiny dicks normal?

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
I checked out my dick today and it has alot of veins and i was wondering if excessive mamsturbation caused this? Or maybe i just didnt pay attention to it before and it was always like this.Do you guys have large veins on your dicks that are visible?

I think it depends on how vascular your are in general. I'm pretty veiny all over so I have a veiny dick

Yes but i haven’t seen veins in about 2 years now cuz my dick shrunk so much.

Chads.is at it again.

What do you think? :feelskek:

Gay ass niggas

Having a veiny dick is probably just a sign that your jerking off too much

Having a veiny dick is probably just a sign that your jerking off too much
yeah I looked at some similar threads on reddit and that's what it looks like. I have also read that once you get vascular veins on any part of the body it won't ever go away though,which sucks.Though ,its not like it hurts or anything so maybe going to a doctor to get it checked out isn't necessary.

Gay ass niggas
it's ok, I think its normal man.I looked at a dick pic subreddit and it looks like the majority of men had visible veins on their dicks.

Mine’s is small so no