Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are UK women the lowest tier white girls on earth?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Every time I see videos or pictures of UK women I'm blown away by how inbred they look. Giant foreheads with receding hairlines. Underdeveloped, retruded lower jaws. Bad teeth. Collapsed midfaces. Fat as fuck. Trashy makeup/clothes.

Is this actually what most women look like in Britain?

4821873143_93c80476bf_b.jpg

soc147.jpg

IMG_3753.JPG

kinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah majority of UK people are subhuman

I think all the high virility and high energy people went to USA and mostly the low energy subhumans remained there

British girls are disgusting.
I say let the arabs have them.

Yes they do look like shit but the most amazing part is they are some of the most self absorbed entitled cunts you will ever meet, they think they're gold.

Also some of those accents make my ears want to bleed. Let them breed with the foreign invaders & become single mothers to the criminals of tomorrow, Cuck Island is a joke. Fuck I wish I had a firearm.

I also hate British foid accents, they all just sound so gross.

You would be correct. The foids in this country are ugly while there are alot of good looking men. Makes it one of the worst countries in the world for dating

They are extremely ugly emo feminist cunts from what I seen.

Britain should sink into the ocean

Every time I see videos or pictures of UK women I'm blown away by how inbred they look. Giant foreheads with receding hairlines. Underdeveloped, retruded lower jaws. Bad teeth. Collapsed midfaces. Fat as fuck. Trashy makeup/clothes.

I cannot differentiate western women.

Some people say they cant tell Asian women apart, I have the opposite problem.

I cannot tell one western pig apart from another.

I can confirm this. I honestly don't think hypergamy is as bad where I live as the US but I can see it picking up rapidly

seems like british guys are much better looking than their female counterparts (no homo)

US amerimutts are pretty bad too. We have la creatura everywhere here

Volcel if u wouldnt

They are all pics of "lower" class girls, but yes on average I'd say the UK are slightly ugly than the average white European.

Tons of hollywood actors and actresses are English, due to something to do with unions and pay making Brits cheaper for hollyjews.

But we have a huge lower class which is 100% subhuman mostly through poor nutrition, poor education, and mild inbreeding.

to think this was the place where etiquete was born jfl

Omg massive cope.

There are so many hot sluts here, it's sui fuel you faggots!!

Idk what youre talkin about bruv, i love their bad teeth, inbred ancestry, round faces, obese bodies , feral personalities, and fetal alcohol syndrome aesthetics...its the complete western foid package

Lol I've never been to UK. I always thought 40% women there are Keira Knightley tier

Same. British women are DISGUSTING. Better incel.

These are the white trash of the UK even then the normal girls arent that much better.
British girls are disgusting.
I say let the arabs have them.

I wish they would take me.