Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Are u gonna play the new Call of Duty black ops 4?

Are u gonna play the new Call of Duty black ops 4?

• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • kys

• Call of duty is for normies

• Total voters
bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
Since i might skip battlefield V this year because of the sjw plague, im gonna play the new cod which releases this friday.
Im kinda exited since there is no flying around like in black ops 3 anymore and a decent battle royale mode :soy:

I suck ar all shooting games

I've played almost every game since COD 2 and I only stopped playing after Ghosts. But I haven't played an FPS in a while and I'm gonna give it a shot. I always thought a game mode like battle royale would have been cool in call of duty even back in the day.

Yes as long as there's no sjw bullshit

Only for zombies.

I haven't played a COD game since Modern Warfare

probably not WW2 fucking sucked massive 8==========D and thats not even taking into account the sjw angle. the maps fucking suck.

probably not WW2 fucking sucked massive 8==========D and thats not even taking into account the sjw angle. the maps fucking suck.
the new cod plays in current time not ww2

the new cod plays in current time not ww2
idk if i trust their ability to make maps anymore. the maps were shit in ww2. they're probably going to have tranny soldiers in this one then.

Yes

Black Ops 2 was the greatest game ever, I hope this will be like that.

idk if i trust their ability to make maps anymore. the maps were shit in ww2. they're probably going to have tranny soldiers in this one then.
it will probally be maps with 3 lanes again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back