Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Tyrones just fuck-bulls for white foids or do they want serious relationships with them?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Like it seems white girls love Tyrones, but their actual husband is mostly white then. And they have white kids.

I only see white fat ugly landwhales with half nigger babies.

Like it seems white girls love Tyrones, but their actual husband is mostly white then. And they have white kids.

Yeah I hate that but atleast in UK Mulatto women (born of white women, black men) date White men at a rate of 80% so over 3 generations they are white

This applies to towelhead whores too. They just get dicked down by them mostly, no strings attached and their future husbands will never know.

It seems like every black dude I see wants to wife up a 300 pound white girl :feelskek:

Serious relationships with blacks that women want don't exist. That's why so many of them leave as soon as the white woman gets knocked up:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I couldn't imagine being the step father to that. Would be pain every day. I could not cope, ded srs.

I dont mind these Mulatto women because they marry white at 80% in UK, in fact the Caribbean population and Native Pakistani population is slowly declining while Polish and Romanian has seen massive increase

They marry white men because the white male privelege will benefit them and their offspring more in the long-run, but they prefer Tyrones for casual sex.

Pretty sure it's just a classic case of alpha fuxx beta buxx. She wants to dicked down by BBC, but knows that the white Billy Beta is ready to give her the stability her battered and used up roast flaps need when Tyrone moves on to greener pastures.

More likely a slave market for their personal pleasure.

Pretty sure it's just a classic case of alpha fuxx beta buxx. She wants to dicked down by BBC, but knows that the white Billy Beta is ready to give her the stability her battered and used up roast flaps need when Tyrone moves on to greener pastures.

Yea foids just wanna sample a Tyrone on the cock carrosel.
Serious relationships with blacks that women want don't exist. That's why so many of them leave as soon as the white woman gets knocked up:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I couldn't imagine being the step father to that. Would be pain every day. I could not cope, ded srs.
Same it’s so cucked

They want both: The bull as a sexual beast to enjoy by the females or race they want to conquer, and the bull as a spreader and inseminator of the race they want to put to submission and mark them with his seed; the bull has all of the pleasure at the end. Also, the oofy doofy-like black male also has a easy time, not over for them. Girls seek to be blacked, bulls will always be on demand.