Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are truecels who are religious still truecels in your opinion?

Are religious "truecels" still considered truecels?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
How would being religious change their truecel status?

Basically if you are religous you are still coping, I stopped being Christian not just because of being incel but because the last Church I was coping with Stedfast was against the blackpill in which I lost respect for Jonathan Shelley

regardless of ur view on religion @screwthefbi truecel just means ugly or sub LTN whatever u believe won’t change that

Exactly, believing in God doesn't secure pussy, in fact being religous is even more trucel cause all women are athiest by default and have to be forced to perform religion. In the USA tons of muslim girls quit being a muslim so they can whore arround under the excuse that 'Islam is so oppressive guys:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:' when in reality if they ever believed in god they would hop of the religion to ride the cock carousel

They are still truecel, they are just coping.

all foids are athiest by default
Its only roasties or hags who are the type of foids who believe in god, I also left religion to increase chances of ascension

Its only roasties or hags who are the type of foids who believe in god, I also left religion to increase chances of ascension
Nah that is just a cope, its a predatory thing to lure in unsuspecting men into thinking they are dignified at all. Hags don't entice men so they have to pretend they are chaste and religious while having their pussy obliterated into roast beef