Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are trade cucks the biggest retards on earth?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Expectations:
Making 100k a year.
Dont have to waste any time like In college.
Job constantly in demand.

Reality:
Barely scrapes 50k a year, maybe 60k if they are lucky.
Back breaking body crushing work that puts you in a fragile state by age 35.
Get your job stolen by Mexicans that will work for $10 an hour.

Its over anyway . Just quit your job and browse Incels.ldar .

Whenever you hear of a popular trend, that's the moment the trend is losing steam. Everyone and their mother jumps on it, deflating it's value.

In Canada we have a real problem with Pajeets undercutting domestic labour, including in skilled work. It's still better to have a skill (i.e. a trade) than to face the same issue with nothing but a high school diploma, though.

tradcucjs are worse than leftist Cucks. these dumbficks will not only let women get their way while larping as if they care for their fellow men, they will let rich bitches take all the poor man's money and then victim blame the poor man

tradcucjs are worse than leftist Cucks. these dumbficks will not only let women get their way while larping as if they care for their fellow men, they will let rich bitches take all the poor man's money and then victim blame the poor man
I'm talking about trade cucks aka fags that work in jobs like plumbing, electricians, etc

I'm talking about trade cucks aka fags that work in jobs like plumbing, electricians, etc
those are retarded too. they fuck their back and brag about working 70 or 80 hours a week. many of them marry far bitches in their 30s too

you are basically fucked no matter what you do unless you:

a) are born rich
b) are born with good looks
c) get lucky and invent something that gets big

if you aren't any of these you will have a shit job with shit pay. most STEM people are basically lab monkies with long hours and shitty pay, tradesmen get shit pay and long hours unless they happen to fill a niche in an area with no other workers really, business people tend to just be office monkies with shit pay and shit hours and anyone who works retail or food service jobs are fucked.

and what else is there to do if ur too low iq or not motivated for STEM, and i doubt that STEMmaxxing is perfect either

theres military i guess but that would be a hellhole

if you wagecuck then you lose regardless

and what else is there to do if ur too low iq or not motivated for STEM, and i doubt that STEMmaxxing is perfect either

theres military i guess but that would be a hellhole

if you wagecuck then you lose regardless
Military maxxing is easy since you only have to do it for like 6 years and you'll get checks for the rest of your life. Plus you would most likely just be one of those support guys that is behind a desk instead of being on the battlefield

Don't care.

Plan on trademaxxing myself and living a minimalist lifestyle.

Couldn't care less about anything else as I'll be dead by 40 anyways.