Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are these two beliefs true?

H

Heathcheshire

Greycel
A lad told me this the other day

1. Confidence is a symptom of success with women not the cause. He says some lads are only confident because women throw themselves at them

2. Women universally find some types of men attractive and others not. He says all women find tall handsome brutes attractive for instance

seems right to me

Yes, they are true. There will always be exceptions, but they do not disprove the BP LAW.

A woman knows if she is going to fuck a man within the next ten seconds

thats not true 100%
Many women do not know what they want. They might say they desire a clean-kept Christian man, but end up impregnated by black brutes.

Many women do not know what they want. They might say they desire a clean-kept Christian man, but end up impregnated by black brutes.
thats not the question though, I mean that there are endless types of women out there and they want different types of men its not like every women likes a certain type of a guy

Too many people act like you can spawn confidence out of nowhere. This is wrong. You need a reason to feel confident. I’m confident with my mechanical knowledge because I’ve done many successful repairs on cars, lawnmowers, and many small engines. If every repair I did failed miserably, do you think I’d be confident? Of course not. Same goes for women. Can’t be confident in something if you never had success with

thats not the question though, I mean that there are endless types of women out there and they want different types of men its not like every women likes a certain type of a guy
they do

no woman really wants a 5f 5 guy with a weak jawline

all women are attractive to a 6ft 5 chad