Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are these the biggest subhumans on earth?

Imagine the smell of that place.

They life style mog me

They collect trash, live in trash, play in trash, etc. How can their lifestyle mog anyone's?
They are smiling and happy. Fufilling life with family and friends. Not a code monkey nigger like me, staring at a screen for 10+ hours a day.

They're pretty bad but check out Haiti

View: https://youtu.be/9s7Xjt3ciAo

:feelsUgh:

They still mog me even if eating mud cookies and eating polluted fish. They have families, fufillment, goals to look forward to. They don't think about muh looks, muh career, muh GPU, no gay fag shit like that. Purely focused on survival, the way humans were meant to be.

Simps are the biggest subhumans on Earth.

They still mog me even if eating mud cookies and eating polluted fish. They have families, fufillment, goals to look forward to. They don't think about muh looks, muh career, muh GPU, no gay fag shit like that. Purely focused on survival, the way humans were meant to be.
High IQ

suifuel

The sad truth...

I almost thought this wasn't going to be a thread about Zabbaleen