Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are these standarts really considered high in 2022?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
- White
- 20-something
- Not fat scum
- No tattoos or piercings
- Blue or green eyes
- The face looks like a woman's face
The size of the tits and ass doesn't matter.

Is that really too much to ask? Why do some people get triggered when you say you want a slim white girl? I'm not a nigger myself and I really really like light skin, is that a crime now?

- White
- 20-something
- Not fat scum
- Blue or green eyes

Is that really too much to ask? Why do some people get triggered when you say you want a slim white girl? I'm not a nigger myself and I really really like light skin, is that a crime now?
Yes you are being racist and misogynistic and tattoophobic :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Your reaction to these words:

if you only want white skinny young girls, then yes you are a ultra giga standardcel. young white thin women are the highest SMV most valued women on the entire planet

Who cares about eye color

Only people who are mad at this are ethnic foids and cucks

- White
- 20-something
- Not fat scum
- Blue or green eyes

Volcel

Yep. Foids will expect a lot from you since you have these standards. Men can’t have standards but whores can have infinite prerequisites to date a guy

- White
- 20-something
- Not fat scum
- Blue or green eyes
Those foids are common, dime-a-dozen, the problem is that all of them are Chad only.
Is that really too much to ask?
Not much. Reasonable.
What is "too much to ask" is Chad for every foid. And they all want chad. Foids are the hypergamous ones, who are asking too much (Chad Only), and would rather become cat-ladies and single moms than settle for a sub-Chad male. This behavior is what's driving inceldom to new heights every day -- we're already 30% of young males today, predicted to reach 45% by 2030.

Why do some people get triggered when you say you want a slim white girl?
Because of the "feminine imperative", which is expressed as "obtain maximum benefit, for minimum responsibility". Foids instinctively hate accountability, responsibility, duty, obligations, etc. so they automatically hate anyone who dares suggest they ought to do (or refrain from doing) something, such as not getting impregnated just for kicks and then abort the poor child, or not eating like a blue whale.

I'm not a nigger myself and I really really like light skin, is that a crime now?
Always has been.

You wouldnt fuck a brown eyed toilet?
It's a bit exaggerated for comedic effect. I wouldn't reject a brown eyed foidaloid, that would be volcel stuff.

If you're gigachad, you might away with standards like this.

bahahaha good luck trying to find one. you're entering chad-only territory

if you only want white skinny young girls, then yes you are a ultra giga standardcel
Even if she has an ugly face? If most toilets really think that white and no fat = supermodel, then we live in a sick society and we can safely say that men are oppressed.
Those foids are common, dime-a-dozen, the problem is that all of them are Chad only.
MammothNeedyHyrax max 1mb

Even if she has an ugly face?
Yes. Most guys dont give too much of a shit for face if she has a nice body (which in america means not being fat) you have a way way higher chance with the opposite; a fat chick with a pretty face. Oh, you dont want? Yeah, because not being fat is way more desirable then face for mens standards