Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Are these soy orbiters getting cucked or sucked?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2018 06 25 at 105745 PM

I honestly can’t even tell looks like they’re about to have an orgy

fucked, with a strap on

Cucked for sure, either by their girlfriends sleeping with other men as well as them, or by being utterly whipped and at the beck and call of their girlfriends whims

kek what is this photo, looks Kind of odd

kek what is this photo, looks Kind of odd
I found it on a femoid's fb. They might just be posing for the picture, or maybe they paid the femoids $50 each for the soy experience.

I found it on a femoid's fb. They might just be posing for the picture, or maybe they paid the femoids $50 each for the soy experience.

Why is no one looking at the camera? Why does the facial Expression look so odd and unnatural? Why is the femoid holding the chin of green Shirt guy like that? Is green Shirt guy sitting on the lap of White Shirt guy? DId they all have an orgy after this Picture was taken? It will remain a mystery I guess :D

Why is no one looking at the camera? Why does the facial Expression look so odd and unnatural? Why is the femoid holding the chin of green Shirt guy like that? Is green Shirt guy sitting on the lap of White Shirt guy? DId they all have an orgy after this Picture was taken? It will remain a mystery I guess :D
I doubt they had an orgy after, unless it was the guys by themselves, but those guys probably earned a shit ton of nice guy points before they allowed them to take that picture.

How do these fucking retards even get females to hang out with them?

What we dont see in the picture is multiple tyrones hanging around, waiting to fuck the females