Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are these people retarded why should you want to work harder for something other dudes got for free.

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Recruit
★★★★★

lol these bitches really think they’re using Chad 304s for just sex but in fact, Chad doesn’t fucking care( talking about the comments)

guy sounds like anything from a failed normie to chad

i dont care

It's sad, yet fascinating, how these guys will cope with every mental exercise possible rather than just simply accept the truth. Then again, the truth hurts like hell.

guy sounds like anything from a failed normie to chad

i dont care
Definitely not a chad, he wasn’t attractive enough for her to put on the first date, I’d say just failed normie.

Sorry buddy, she was able to tell that those guys she fucked on the first date had an amazing personality. For you though she will need a while to figure out yours

Sorry buddy, she was able to tell that those guys she fucked on the first date had an amazing personality. For you though she will need a while to figure out yours
Hahahahaha :feelskek: :feelsclown:

All comments are the same shit 'oh she wanted a real relationship so she didn't give sex but now you fucked it up' nigga I'm pretty sure real relationships have sex. If she fucks other men 1st date and never fucks you, just cut your losses. and sign up to incel forum. It's over for you. Funny enough this is similar to how I realised I'm an incel. At university the whores who fuck everyone else never wanted anything to do with me unless it was muh friendship where you sit like a cuck and listen to stories of parties and whatnot. Fuck that. Id rather be dead than cuck myself like that again.

exactly, other men got it younger tighter and for free lzozlzllolz

now he's expected to be a supreme gentleman indefinitely for a used-up cunt?

he might as well just learn from the original Supreme Gentleman at that point

favorite comment:

Yeah. A "friend" of mine came to me after he had sex with my sister and "apologized" or some shit. First thing: None of my business. Second thing: Bro, she used you

These clowns :feelsclown: are pretty funny. Like, "hahaha! My sister used your penis to suck!" :feelstastyman:

Screenshot 2024 03 22 110422

based 444 cel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back