Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are these options my only options to make it as a blackcel?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Should i stop going to my church (all black people) and go to a white church instead ?
Should i go to more public places ,participate in events and expose myself more ? Currently i go outside for wageslave , gym and church.

Depends on what you mean by "make it" as a blackcel.

I feel like the only reason this nigga is a incel is because he wants a white Stacy or high tier becky

I feel like the only reason this nigga is a incel is because he wants a white Stacy or high tier becky
In that case, he should gymmaxx and be friend some gym sluts.

Describe how you look first

I'd take a Becky to be honest.
If she's not ugly ,smart and virgin that would be ideal.

Describe how you look first
Thin (146.4lbs) , sideburns (I don't like them I keep them short), little moustache, short hair , not many beard (I wish they weren't there), No facial deformity

Thin (146.4lbs) , sideburns (I don't like them I keep them short), little moustache, short hair , not many beard (I wish they weren't there), No facial deformity
height?

White church is wack

Are you NT?
I'm not autistic but I think I have COPD. I am introverted that makes it very difficult for me to have conversation with people and keep the conversation going.

I'm not autistic but I think I have COPD. I am introverted that makes it very difficult for me to have conversation with people and keep the conversation going.
Damn

First cut the sideburns off, shave the beard, grow your hair out get dreads or a popular good negro hairstyle, and your'e set too go.