Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there still any OG curries on here?

ShittyGenes69

ShittyGenes69

Greycel
or all of them ascended via arrange marriage :giga:(fakecels) any other curry bhais can give attendance @BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ i don't remember the rest :feelshehe:

@ilieknothing @RREEEEEEEEE (he’s more active on .org), @kampman are around

oh yes @ilieknothing my curry bhai :feelsaww:

I’ll be here till I die

It's over for currycels living in the USA or in Europe

Last edited:
I'm a 5 but I have brown skin, and I live in the USA. It's over for me, I'm not a fakecel
Got rated ltn-mtn on .org and mtn-high mtn on some pisscord looksmax servers. Not shitskin, pale as a mixedcel half spic half slav but my pheno doesn't have any appeal so its over. Idk, I get mistaken for different ethnicities and shit and idk why blacks r so stupid they'll call anything remotely white-ish "whiteboy". My height is another strike on top of that, plus framecel

@currycel⁰ ascended via arranged marriage iirc

they went to paint the street brown.

the Australian whore fucker curry coomer i dont know his @

You @currycel⁰? I'm still here

or all of them ascended via arrange marriage :giga:(fakecels) any other curry bhais can give attendance @BraincelsRefugee @Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞ i don't remember the rest :feelshehe:
OG curry and still here.

no i hate religion
Hate is a off word to use for something which is so widespread and bled into our way of thinking and behavior. You know that almost everything in community functions like a religion, right?

Last edited: