Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there French incels here?

E

Elouis

Greycel
I feel like there are so few francophone incels, contrary to German or UK/US incels here. Why is that so in your opinion? Is it the influence of Mediterranean culture?
I mean there is a guy named Sami who was actually condemned but he's the only one.

France are used to getting fucked. :blackpill:

55290BBC 0B13 4F97 8679 56352DFAF5E8

I feel like there are so few francophone incels, contrary to German or UK/US incels here. Why is that so in your opinion? Is it the influence of Mediterranean culture?

User @Wizard32 appears to speak French.

User @Wizard32 appears to speak French.
I did the mandatory year in 9th grade but nothing beyond that, I've retained very little tbh, kinda regret not giving more effort to langues in HS

Any French Canadiens here?

Frenchcels are faggotcels.
Frenchcels are cuckcels.
Frenchcels are arrogantcels.
Frenchcels are zealotcels.
Frenchcels are pussycels.
Frenchcels are surrendercels.

I mean there is a guy named Sami who was actually condemned but he's the only one.

French people's knowledge of English is notoriously bad.

Also, I bet French incels are typically undereducated, which would make them even less likely to know English.

French people's knowledge of English is notoriously bad.

Also, I bet French incels are typically undereducated, which would make them even less likely to know English.
New generations speak better English tho. What Makes you think/ say thaat French incels are undereducated tho? (Idk if I'm allowed to speak French here lol)

Ouais, mais je ne sais pas qui

Last edited:
Frenchcels are faggotcels.
Frenchcels are cuckcels.
Frenchcels are arrogantcels.
Frenchcels are zealotcels.
Frenchcels are pussycels.
Frenchcels are surrendercels.
Et québécoiscels?

Et québécoiscels?
No, but I do like to bash "Canadians" and French faggots on this site.

The fact that there's a group of people who are both people at the same time that I hate is fucking glorious.

Last edited:
No, but I do like to bash "Canadians" and French faggots on this site.

The fact that there's a group of people who are both people that I hate is fucking glorious.
Bonne sûr, c'est comme nigresses pour moi

Aight, but it's like nigresses for me kek, i hate both women and niggers
True, true. I don't like "Canadians" (who are really Americans in denial who still want British rule and monarchy) but I feel bad that they have to deal with Québecois faggots taking over their country and forming an elite and forcing everyone else to speak French.

Btw, are you French by blood or are you a Francophone immigrant?

True, true. I don't like "Canadians" (who are really Americans in denial who still want British rule and monarchy) but I feel bad that they have to deal with Québecois faggots taking over their country and forming an elite and forcing everyone else to speak French.

Btw, are you French by blood or are you a Francophone immigrant?
My mother is french, i live in the US

My mother is french, i live in the US
Ah, I see.

At least you aren't 100% French and you live in America.

Kinda like those cajuns in Louisiana we assimilated.

Ah, I see.

At least you aren't 100% French and you live in America.

Kinda like those cajuns in Louisiana we assimilated.
LMAO, their creole is very retarded, not quite as retarded as Haitian creole, but still retarded

LMAO, their creole is very retarded, not quite as retarded as Haitian creole, but still retarded
Yeah, but they still have a significant white French population and they still have French media there. But they still consider themselves as American and don't force their culture on other people, even though they are descendants of Québecois.

And jfl at Haitian Creole, we share an island with them yet we still speak Spanish.

Yeah, but they still have a significant white French population and they still have French media there. But they still consider themselves as American and don't force their culture on other people, even though they are descendants of Québecois.

And jfl at Haitian Creole, we share an island with them yet we still speak Spanish.
I like that the historic plantation homes in Louisiana managed to stay undisturbed amongst all the 2020 nonsense, Louisiana really has a rich history imo

I like that the historic plantation homes in Louisiana managed to stay undisturbed amongst all the 2020 nonsense, Louisiana really has a rich history imo
Tbh, I would like to visit Louisiana. But didn't a good chunk of that place got rekt by Katrina?

Tbh, I would like to visit Louisiana. But didn't a good chunk of that place got rekt by Katrina?
Oh yeah, man, i went years after it had happened and there was fucking still shit everywhere, whole wards fucked. A bunch of movie stars, like brad Pitt and shit, went and built these fucking houses on stilts and were charging like 2500-3000 a month rent, people couldn't afford the shit, i mean it fucking 2007 and they still hadn't fixed wrecked, fucking dilapidated houses with goddamn spray saying who all was dead and injured inside. The cemeteries were some of the biggest goddamn cemeteries I've ever seen. I'd say, by now tho, surely they've cleaned a lot of that up and I'm pretty the levies have been heavily reinforced.

Oh yeah, man, i went years after it had happened and there was fucking still shit everywhere, whole wards fucked. A bunch of movie stars, like brad Pitt and shit, went and built these fucking houses on stilts and were charging like 2500-3000 a month rent, people couldn't afford the shit, i mean it fucking 2007 and they still hadn't fixed wrecked, fucking dilapidated houses with goddamn spray saying who all was dead and injured inside. The cemeteries were some of the biggest goddamn cemeteries I've ever seen. I'd say, by now tho, surely they've cleaned a lot of that up and I'm pretty the levies have been heavily reinforced.
Most of the people who lost their homes in that disaster lived in FEMA trailer homes. But of course, there are assholes who come to take advantage of a bad situation.

French, Icelandic, Nordic, Germanic, Swedes, and Italians are all considered high SMV breeds. Why’d would they congregate on an incel forum

Oui oui compagnon brocel ! Of course they are pree-sawnt on this le forum monsieur
Lepepe1
Lepepe2