Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there female lurkers?

if a female had an account why would she out hereslf by pming u?
To cuck the shit out of me. Clearly i'm not even worth that tho. Proof that i'm the only Truecel here.

To cuck the shit out of me. Clearly i'm not even worth that tho. Proof that i'm the only Truecel here.
if theyve painstakingly built a rank while not spilling their identity, no incel is worth it

i'm sure there are plenty, unfortunately

Most likely, but who cares? Remember that attention whore who made videos about incels on youtube? That's why you can't have females on this kind of website, the fakecel white knights would just worship her 24/7 ruining the forum's intent.
Prettymuch/10

Man I really doubt any female would find this place interesting after a while tbh.
Yeah. You're probably right. A lot of them have short attention spans.

i always wonder if this site has females lurking. who laugh at our misery or who sypathise and feel sorry for us...
i know my sister somtimes comes on here, but im not sure why.
are there others? would any considering giving an incel sex/a relationship? there must be a few who would...
i wish there was someway to convice them that were not bad, just bitter

How can you post here freely knowing your sister might be reading? Why not make a new account?

Who do you think is a secret roastie? I vote @_incelinside - I think he's actually Miranda Cosgrove, posing as an incel who's in love with Miranda Cosgrove. This is how she's clinging to relevancy post her Disney channel show.

Who do you think is a secret roastie? I vote @_incelinside - I think he's actually Miranda Cosgrove, posing as an incel who's in love with Miranda Cosgrove. This is how she's clinging to relevancy post her Disney channel show.
oh fuck, uhhhhhhhh
shit
how did you figure it out

inceltears roasties are always here, desperately waiting for one of us to say something they disagree with so they can scream "verbal rapeeeeee!!!" on reddit.

chads like me

Side effects of prolonged exposure to the blackpill include but are not limited to, ruthless sarcasm, delusions of chadness and staring longingly at the occasional length of rope.

inceltears roasties are always here, desperately waiting for one of us to say something they disagree with so they can scream "verbal rapeeeeee!!!" on reddit.
:feelsree: they're always lurking in the shadows