Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are there any woke/progressive/non-blackpill media you enjoy ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
I am saying it for the sake of argument. Not wanting something is hardly any excuse to carry a disease. But I guess some people don't even want to perform the basic human function of raising their own family.

If we presume he can have a son then he's not much of an incel, is he?
Ofc he’s not an incel he’s gay
idk how it’s a disease or whatever he’s like one of the nicest people in the whole family
some people who are straight don’t want kids either and people who don’t want them should not have them and would be utterly poor parents

Ofc he’s not an incel he’s gay
idk how it’s a disease or whatever he’s like one of the nicest people in the whole family
some people who are straight don’t want kids either and people who don’t want them should not have them and would be utterly poor parents
Your entire thing lies on the predicament that the need to have kids is seperated feom the need for sex. But in nature and to a large extend in human society both those things are tied together. His genetic lineage will die with him and the disease of homosexuality is directly responsible for it.

Your entire thing lies on the predicament that the need to have kids is seperated feom the need for sex. But in nature and to a large extend in human society both those things are tied together. His genetic lineage will die with him and the disease of homosexuality is directly responsible for it.
No it won’t because there are plenty of others in the family that will have children and continue the lineage. Plus his straight brother already has a daughter.

I actually would end the lineage going from my dad if I don’t have a child since I’m an only child.

You know what? Having children just to continue the bloodline is selfish as fuck. Imagine if your dad told you that he only had you for that.

Last edited:
You know what? Having children just to continue the bloodline is selfish as fuck. Imagine if your dad told you that he only had you for that.
Lol do you think people have kids for some higher cause? My father's reasons for having me could be a lot more mundane that preserving lineage. But here I am. His genes are secured even though his reasons might be as dry as getting laid raw. That's because he's not gay.

No it won’t because there are plenty of others in the family that will have children and continue the lineage. Plus his straight brother already has a daughter.

I actually would end the lineage going from my dad if I don’t have a child since I’m an only child.
Lol do you think people have kids for some higher cause? My father's reasons for having me could be a lot more mundane that preserving lineage. But here I am. His genes are secured even though his reasons might be as dry as getting laid raw. That's because he's not gay.
people have kids because they want to start a family and have someone to love

and your dad still could have had you if he was gay. How? If your mom was a surrogate for him.

people have kids because they want to start a family and have someone to LOVE
Just LOL
and your dad still could have had you if he was gay. How? If your mom was a surrogate for him.
But why would he? The need to secure our bloodlines is not ingrained in humans. It is instead manifested in the form of sexual needs, which is ingrained to serve that purpose. And that's where gay people's disease cause a hindrance

Just LOL

But why would he? The need to secure our bloodlines is not ingrained in humans. It is instead manifested in the form of sexual needs, which is ingrained to serve that purpose. And that's where gay people's disease cause a hindrance
Just LOL

I’m done arguing with you. I don’t know why you think my cousin is diseased or less than human for being gay. I’m actually offended.
Besides gays have nothing to do with incels, there is zero reason to even talk about them.

I’m done arguing with you. I don’t know why you think my cousin is diseased or less than human for being gay. I’m actually offended.
Besides gays have nothing to do with incels, there is zero reason to even talk about them.
Do you believe diseased people are less than human?

Homosexuality is a mental illness though.

Sexual attraction happens in the brain and if your brain isn't sexually attracted to the opposite sex, it isn't functioning correctly.

Your own words

Sexual attraction happens in the brain and if your brain isn't sexually attracted to the opposite sex, it isn't functioning correctly.
look I like you guys but I’m honestly not a big fan of some of blatant racism and homophobia

look I like you guys but I’m honestly not a big fan of some of blatant racism and homophobia
You've been conditioned by society to think in terms of "homophobia".

I said nothing bad about homosexuals. I simply indicated that it's the result of the brain not functioning correctly.

That's irrelevant. @Wizcel puts it in the clearest manner why its a disease.

You've been conditioned by society to think in terms of "homophobia".

I said nothing bad about homosexuals. I simply indicated that it's the result of the brain not functioning correctly.
Saying they have a mental illness is a really mean thing to say because you say it’s a disease that needs to be cured. Do you even know what a disease is? A disease is a condition that physically and negatively effects your day to day life with symptoms, and can kill you.

Cancer is a disease. Depression is a mental illness. These both negatively affect a person’s day to day life and lower their quality of life. Being gay doesn’t. Plenty of gay people live (to them) fun and enjoyable lives. The only way it does is if they are shit on for being gay or live in a country where homosexuality is a crime.

You guys will say that being gay is a disease but that pedophilia should be okay and there isn’t anything wrong with wanting “prime, tight 15 year old pussy”.

Saying they have a mental illness is a really mean thing to say because you say it’s a disease that needs to be cured. Do you even know what a disease is? A disease is a condition that physically and negatively effects your day to day life with symptoms, and can kill you.

Cancer is a disease. Depression is a mental illness. These both negatively affect a person’s day to day life and lower their quality of life. Being gay doesn’t. Plenty of gay people live (to them) fun and enjoyable lives. The only way it does is if they are shit on for being gay or live in a country where homosexuality is a crime.
So if I say, "A man in a wheelchair is disabled." I'm being mean?

So if I say, "A man in a wheelchair is disabled." I'm being mean?
I knew I’d fall into this.

No, you wouldn’t. Because “disabled” doesn’t imply “this man is sick and should stay away from me so I don’t catch it,” “they are a threat to society due to something out of their control” or that this person is damaged. Now to call them crippled is mean. And even then, them being in a wheelchair DOES indicate that they might live a lower quality of life so that is factual.

But calling gays mentally ill or having a disease implies that being gay means you’ll live a lower quality of life being sick.

I knew I’d fall into this.

No, you wouldn’t. Because “disabled” doesn’t imply “this man is sick and should stay away from me so I don’t catch it” or that this person is damaged. Now to call them crippled is mean. And even then, them being in a wheelchair DOES indicate that they might live a lower quality of life so that is factual.

But calling gays mentally ill or having a disease implies that being gay means you’ll live a lower quality of life being sick.
So why is it okay to say a man in a wheel chair is inferior... But it's not okay to say a homosexual is inferior?

That's selective discrimination.

For example, we are ugly virgins. We have lower quality of life. It's not mean to say this apparently.

You are so brainwashed by society to think in their terms. Honestly after spending all evening talking to you, I don't think you have the mental capacity to truly be blackpilled. I don't mean this as an insult. You just embrace your social conditioning too much to think for yourself and think critically outside of emotive logic.

So why is it okay to say a man in a wheel chair is inferior... But it's not okay to say a homosexual is inferior?

That's selective discrimination.

For example, we are ugly virgins. We have lower quality of life. It's not mean to say this apparently.

You are so brainwashed by society to think in their terms. Honestly after spending all evening talking to you, I don't think you have the mental capacity to truly be blackpilled. I don't mean this as an insult. You just embrace your social conditioning too much to think for yourself and think critically outside of emotive logic.
I never said that (or at least I didn’t mean to but failed due to faulty wording). I never said that people in wheel chairs are inferior. But just because they might not have as higher of a quality of life doesn’t make them inferior.

Yes we are ugly virgins. We have lower quality of life. But we’re not diseased or sickly.

By calling a gay person sick or mentally ill, that would imply that they’re gross or contagious and that they should get away from you.

Like let’s be real: do you really think a gay person would agree with you saying that they’re sick or mentally ill? No, they wouldn’t. No licensed medical doctor would call gays sick, no psychologist would consider homosexuality a mentally illness that needs to be (or even) could be “cured”.

If gays are diseased, are pedos diseased?

And the blackpill has nothing to do with LGBT folk. Gay people have nothing to do with us or our problems

If gays are diseased, are pedos diseased?
There you go! Most people would call pedos diseased. They would.

They also would call people who fuck animals as diseased.

Or someone who has a fetish for dead bodies. That's diseased.

But yet... it's crossing the line to call a homosexual diseased.

Also please stop appealing to authorities such as medical doctors and psychologists. Doctors and psychologists push for all kinds of degenerate things such as transgenderism and other harmful things. They have an agenda. They are not professionals. At least not in 2021. They are political hacks.
C MWhXfUQAAuVvM large 810 500 55 s c1

I only watch anime or read manga/ln
Gay
I dont watch any many shows or movies with social themes like progressiveness,anti-racism and sexism but there are a few stuff ı enjoy that have these ideas.

- İnvincible : Not certainly a political show,but uses identity politics as jokes so its ok.Even through they did my cybercel boy Sinclair dirty.
- Harley Quinn TV Show : Again,almost same as the İnvincible,expect protaganist is a foid and also a lesbian.However ı respect that show bcs Harley was the ONLY female in the existence to make me laugh.

There are probably many more but ım lazy so its over for me.
True detective

Anything that is anti-cop. ACAB.

>it turned into a children’s cartoon
Idk what you watched but it actually did get a lot darker at the end, especially in Future where Steven was going legit insane.
also I don’t get this because Steven never forgave the Diamonds (Rebecca Sugar even said this, IIRC) or ever even accepted them as his family. He at best was mainly annoyed with them when they were begging him to stay with them in the movie, and also had a lot of resentment towards them for being a cause of his worsening mental state. Hell he was extremely close to shattering White Diamond in a fit of anger.
Also Lapis and Peridot were cute.

Steven transforming into a total Chad and shattering Jasper might have been my favorite moment in the entire series.

Tho his relationship with Connie was quite bluepilled. A tubby and feminine boy like him that would never have a cute skinny nerd girl fall in love with him. I would say that him having powers is what drew her but Connie fell for Steven in their first meeting when he became her first real friend.
Tbh if I were Steven I would've killed everyone and fuck Connie right in front of the gems as hostages so they know that my progeny will be Great and epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back