Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are there any real life examples of chads who got into an accident, lost their looks and became a loser?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Seriously. I wanna see how these guys do once their looks Halo is no longer there

No such case. Chad always wins.

That guy who played superman

Christopher Reeve. He got disabled after a horse riding accident.

There was some burn victim I think. I don't know his name tbh

Never seen one irl, but imagine how their view on life would change if they had a disfigured face? No longer will people put up with their shit, but he must become humble and kind because of his now low status.

Only happens to acid attack victims or war veterans, though they aren't really accidental. Very rare for a Chad to get his face burnt by accident, scars don't really ruin their looks either but infact does the opposite. Former-Chad or not, I will still hate them for living the prime of their lives just because of their luck

Story behind this is that the guy had a massive tumour growing out of the side of his face, when it eventually got removed half his face was missing and he looked like Gus Fring, so they decided to fill in the missing flesh in his face with flesh from his arms and legs. Not sure what happened to him afterwards, he probably roped.
79C7C452 FC28 4766 9573 61C1010FFAD4

Story behind this is that the guy had a massive tumour growing out of the side of his face, when it eventually got removed half his face was missing and he looked like Gus Fring, so they decided to fill in the missing flesh in his face with flesh from his arms and legs. Not sure what happened to him afterwards, he probably roped.View attachment 212566
From Chad to incel, it's good when Chad loses.

Story behind this is that the guy had a massive tumour growing out of the side of his face, when it eventually got removed half his face was missing and he looked like Gus Fring, so they decided to fill in the missing flesh in his face with flesh from his arms and legs. Not sure what happened to him afterwards, he probably roped.View attachment 212566

Fucking brutal. From slayer to subhuman. Wonder how that transition feels.

20200302 201751

Only person I can think of is Mickey Rourke. He was a 10/10 Hollywood prettyboy chad in the 80s and then after his boxing career he had some disastrous facial reconstruction which turned him into a 1/10 deformed ogre.

8FA15AB4 E49A 4031 85EE C96FA241287F

Last edited:
There's this, he's not a Chad, but goes to show how retarded LoOkS doNT mATtEr is

There's this, he's not a Chad, but goes to show how retarded LoOkS doNT mATtEr is

You fucking dumbass

All she needs are a couple of showers, some confidence, and a routine to work on herself.

Looks dont matter sweetie.

20200302 201751

And who could forget Tyler Ziegel, who was horrifically disfigured while serving Israe- I mean, his country, in Iraq.
B55D5E76 997C 464F ABDE BC2E67418211
C3573CAB 0AA6 48EA A6D5 DE01563B08F4

From his Wikipedia page, “A year after the wedding Ziegel and Kline divorced. The reason for the divorce, according to them, was the haste with which they were married, and ill-considered decision to marry.“

He died of alchohol and drug intoxication in 2012.