Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any Light Incels here?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
Incels who don't actually hate women and don't hate in public, but are just depressed with themselves and just accept everything as it is without questioning it any more. ?

Me, but I'm starting to hate women more and more

Probably. But what I do know is that I strongly dislike "women"

says he doesn't dislike women
has ER banner
:feelshaha:

says he doesn't dislike women
has ER banner
:feelshaha:
Becuase i like his personality and i can just put myself in his mind. i feel an emotional connection and just understand how, why and what exactly he was thinking. but of course that doesn't justify what he did, which i deeply despise.

but of course that doesn't justify what he did, which i deeply despise
True. He killed 3 innocent ricecels and only 2 foids. He was stopped by a door.

However, his ideology was good

There aren't, you can finish your report that's all for today :feelshaha:

Sounds like the redditor "30 year old virgin but at least I'm not an incel" types

I don't hate women. I hate sinners, men and women.

Me, but I'm starting to hate women more and more
Pretty much this. I try to ignore everything but it gets so hard to not hate people (specifically women) more and more :feelsseriously:

I would say this is me, however there are instances where foids and chads enrage me, but I guess tht just can't be help when you treated the way you are when you look like me

Incels who don't actually hate women and don't hate in public, but are just depressed with themselves and just accept everything as it is without questioning it any more. ?
Me. I don't hate women. Of course they don't choose me if they have better options. I hate /god/fate/chance for making me an incel and i hate society for enabling and amplifying hypergamy.

I hate on women for copes, but I don't hate women that much.

you can find them on reddit.
JFL at not hating priviliged ppl (women).