Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are there any Kiwicels?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I'm in NZ and just chilling by the harbour. Don't really see any single guys, all the guys seem to have GFs, a lot of noodles for JBWs, but predominantly white guys with white girls.
I asked friend where's everyone else, he said the islanders are either in church or out playing footy in their suburbs, and the ricecels and currycels are studying.
What's most amazing is the guys aren't great looking for most part, they are just very robust and seem to be not at all soy.
I think any robust white cel who wants to ascend should move here

As per durex survey, NZ topped the list of countries where women have more sexual partners than men. I can't remember the figure well but 'twas 16-20 sex partners on average.

As per durex survey, NZ topped the list of countries where women have more sexual partners than men. I can't remember the figure well but 'twas 16-20 sex partners on average.

Wow that's a LOT of hypergamy, wouldn't have thought that walking around

Is New Zealand any different to Australia?

Seems very different. Sydney feels a lot like LA, really attractive people, great bodies, materialistic af, 50 years of good genetic recombination, rices and curries cope with fob gf or Vidya.
NZ seems more rustic, basic, less razmatazz. Girls don't seem to wear a lot of makeup, but seem to have strong genetics

Wow that's a LOT of hypergamy, wouldn't have thought that walking around
Women underreport their sex partners. It wouldn't be surprising if they have 40-70 sex partners on average.

NZ is cucked. Your prime minister is a fucking foid. Whenever some lifefuel occurs, the slut apologises to the nation. The only two good things to come out of NZ in the last few years were the Mosque shooting (even though I'm a Muslim) and the English backpacker slut getting murdered by her tinder date.

The only thing that can save NZ from further cuckery is if it gets nuked.

NZ and Australia are owned by China

AusCell checking in
The only two good things to come out of NZ in the last few years were the Mosque shooting (even though I'm a Muslim)

What makes you say that brother?

I'm in NZ and just chilling by the harbour. Don't really see any single guys, all the guys seem to have GFs, a lot of noodles for JBWs, but predominantly white guys with white girls.
I asked friend where's everyone else, he said the islanders are either in church or out playing footy in their suburbs, and the ricecels and currycels are studying.
What's most amazing is the guys aren't great looking for most part, they are just very robust and seem to be not at all soy.
I think any robust white cel who wants to ascend should move here
Maoris are pretty big naturally tbh with muscles, it’s just that they get fat just as fast from a western diet

Maoris are pretty big naturally tbh with muscles, it’s just that they get fat just as fast from a western diet
Yeah they are big, and I know first hand from when I played rugby, but like I said no islanders in the downtown area by the harbour, they're all chilling and grilling in South Auckland

I once met a meditation instructor foid from NZ. She told me I'm clearly hyperactive when I told her about my struggling with meditation.

I’m from NZ and I’m a curry who can’t get laid.

I love the mosques in New Zealand.

i wish i could cope by walking alongside ocean or sea
it's so fucking over for landlockedcels

i wish i could cope by walking alongside ocean or sea
it's so fucking over for landlockedcels
Yeah it's fucking beautiful man. I grew up in a landlocked city, but for last 8 years have lived less than 2 miles from ocean and I love it.
Can be hard to cope though cos you will see hot foids with hot body and year round tan flaunting that shit and u can never have it.
Watch hamudis video when he went to that Syrian beach and you will see

Didn't see many curries there. Why can't u get laid? Just fraud islander or Maori

JFL at trying to fraud islander or maori with currycel frame

it’s like the same size and temperature as britain except it’s on the other corner of the world and there’s framemogger maoris

Most curries thugmaxx and become wannabe poly but I’m too high inhib to stoop that low.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back