Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there any JEWS on here?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date

Are you Jewish?

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Did the zog betray you, and now you are incel?

What do you jewcels think about ((them))?

jewcels are cool, bankers and government profiteers are not

We have at least 3 israeli kikes here. Oy vey!

3e544ac29c9edd13afd6cddca707a7ef8e2fc79aaf37d9bdb9b4d91d060b8987

I'm not a Jew but might have some Jewish blood.

My grandfather wanted to join the Waffen-SS but he was a manlet (i am too) and got declined :feelskek:.
Anyways, no problem with jewcels

My grandfather wanted to join the Waffen-SS but he was a manlet (i am too) and got declined :feelskek:.
Holy shit that's brutal, do you how tall he was?

Anyways, no problem with jewcels
lol really? You're a germanic aryan?

Holy shit that's brutal, do you how tall he was?
He is dead now, so would have to ask my mom. From pictures im guessing 170cm or a bit smaller.

lol really? You're a germanic aryan?
I am a framecel, heightcel and facecel. But yes i do have blonde hair (balding at 25, NW3 if i had to guess, but really thin hair on top) and blue eyes.

No, I'm not and don't have any Jewish blood, AFAIK (for the last 4 generations, at least).

He is dead now, so would have to ask my mom. From pictures im guessing 170cm or a bit smaller.

I am a framecel, heightcel and facecel. But yes i do have blonde hair (balding at 25, NW3 if i had to guess, but really thin hair on top) and blue eyes.

Are we talking 5'10 height or we talking about 5'8

I can tolerate Jews as long as they aren’t Zionists or into Jewish Mysticism. Most Jews are progressive secular degenerates.

Hmmm:waitwhat:, very few Jews on here...:feelshehe:

Descendant of holocaust survivors.

What do we think of who?

German medical statistics show average German man is 5'10 at 18
Source?
Im finding 180cm (5'11) to be average across all ages for men. And i would assume younger people are taller. I also live in a city with a university. That might affect my perception as well.

Even if you are right that makes me a 5/10 in height. With everything else well <5

jewcels are cool, bankers and government profiteers are not
+1
Source?
Im finding 180cm (5'11) to be average across all ages for men. And i would assume younger people are taller. I also live in a city with a university. That might affect my perception as well.

Even if you are right that makes me a 5/10 in height. With everything else well <5
https://incels.is/threads/hello-guys-in-what-height-are-you-considered-a-manlet.77835/

There are 7 Jews here!!! WTF.

Ze jew is a very illusive creature, capable of hiding from its predetors
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I guess the history books are false.. 6 million Jews didn't die.. it was 6 gorillion! They were just hiding themselves so they didn't get counted.

Source?

5'11 is at least realistic due to error for margin

6' - 6'1 is not, that's a standard deviation of 33%-16% difference

oy vey remember the 6 gorillas!

I am Jewish. I am not rich. Hate what my people do. They promote race mixing and immigration into White countries.
Jews will march for Black Lives Matter, but when a White gets killed by a Black, they won't say anything.
Jews whine about the Holocaust, but they are not the only ones mass executed.
I went to Jewish school, but had no friends. I sympathize with White Nationalists.
If The Nazis did all those mean things to The Jews, what the hell did The Jews do to piss them off?
Jews are causing The W.A.S.P.s to go extinct.
I can go on and on about all the bad things that The Jews are responsible for.
I hate being Jewish. Jews love everybody - except Whites.
Jews thinks Whites are Hitler, Haman, Amalek and so forth.
Jews blame Trump for The tragic Synagogue shooting. Trump created a climate of hate.
I guess Jews did not create a climate of hate by shoving all those immigrants down our throats, encouraging Black Men to steal our women.

Last edited:
I clicked no since I don't associate with jews or judaism, but I did an ancestry DNA test and got 6% ashkenazi.