Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are there any japancels out there?

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
considering how japan became ground zero for inceldom, I wonder if there are still any incels from japan that post and lurk here?

If so, can you give us your experiences and insight?

Coping with work and studying probably so they never heard the word inkwello

They're on their own Japanese boards or coping with otaku stuff.

Many Japanese lack English skills.

For example they write right to left so this site isn't set up for them & they'd have to write English left to right.

No nipcels on this board but they are coping 24/7

No nipcels on this board but they are coping 24/7
They got some of that good shit though, jav, hentai video & games, sexdoll advancement ahead of us, the pixels suck balls but at least they have 2d loli; for how much longer though I wonder.

Their too busy fucking their vr waifus

Unlikely, as the abyss said they tend to stick to their own forums.

I think we should have embassadors and have diplomatic relationships witb other incels forums.

Japan is closed off from the rest of the world. They have their own forums, social media sites, etc. not to mention most Japanese incels spend most of their time coping, and let's be real Japan makes the best copes, thus why there are no Japancels in this forum.

For example they write right to left so this site isn't set up for them & they'd have to write English left to right.
Not necessarily, it depends on what you talk about. Chances are if someone from Japan made remade this site they would just write stuff from left to right instead of the more "traditional" top to bottom, right to left.

They have much better copes. They are probably hanging out with their advanced robotic job waifu sexbot while watching hentai and playing video games

They have much better copes. They are probably hanging out with their advanced robotic job waifu sexbot while watching hentai and playing video games
They have that 2d waifu idol in a jar thing while we get that fucking Anita bitch version.

They have that 2d waifu idol in a jar thing while we get that fucking Anita bitch version.
They probably also have even better stuff that I haven’t even heard of as well

Does being a weeb count?

They don't write right to left lol. Traditional writing is top to bottom, but everyone writes left to right nowdays thanks to Western influence and the internet.

Does being a weeb count?

They don't write right to left lol. Traditional writing is top to bottom, but everyone writes left to right nowdays thanks to Western influence and the internet.
Hmmm, doujinshis require you to read the right then left panel though.

Hmmm, doujinshis require you to read the right then left panel though.
Yeah books are read from right to left but the actual text is written from left ro right (or top to bottom). It's kinda weird tbh.

There is one koreancel here who just joined recently. His name is in Korean so I can't tag him.
We should ask him about inceldom in Korea.
Anyone concerned can easily find him in the recently joined section.

They're on their own Japanese boards or coping with otaku stuff.

Many Japanese lack English skills.

Only in old japanese/old chinese, as far as I know pretty much every east asian language is written left to right, top to bottom