Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any handsome guys here?

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine having that tight JB pussy wrapped around my cock :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Hmmm... Also, she died a virgin. Her boyfriend was some filthy Jewish boy called Peter van Pels, but they never had intercourse. I would show her what a good White cock can do. Hmm........ Oh the thrill of showing her the pleasures of sex.

Hmmm... Also, she died a virgin.
What a shame. Imagine being the boyfriend and not fucking her/letting her die a virgin by the hands of evil nazis.

What a shame. Imagine being the boyfriend and not fucking her/letting her die a virgin by the hands of evil nazis.
wdym "evil" nazis. Also, yeah, I wish I was one of the Nazi guards at her concentration camp, we'd have a lot of fun.

wdym "evil" nazis. Also, yeah, I wish I was one of the Nazi guards at her concentration camp, we'd have a lot of fun.
Dude, didn't you hear? 6 million Jews perished at the hands of evil, white, racist bigoted white men.:soy::soy:

OY VEY, IT WAS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I say my face is a 7/10 to be honest.
My height is 5’11.
I’m only an incel because I’m practically autistic and can’t socialize at all.

70% on this forum are fakecel:feelsaww:

Hmmm... Also, she died a virgin. Her boyfriend was some filthy Jewish boy called Peter van Pels, but they never had intercourse. I would show her what a good White cock can do. Hmm........ Oh the thrill of showing her the pleasures of sex.
Based I would drill anne Frank's never used pussy even though she's kinda ugly, the idea of doing so turns me on.

Wtf why are some people even on here?

Nope my problem is ugly face,I would kill to be normie never mind Chad.

you ascended you should request a ban
I've heard that @Diocel's face is like 7/10 but can't ascend because he's 5'8 manlet,
but that was other forum users telling me that not @Diocel himself
false

Yes, there are cutecels too, there is a variety of incels, oofy doofy preference happens and different types of incels can suffer from it.

Hello, Elliot Rodger here:feelskek:

I'm talking about the face, are there any incels because of their height, frame or autism?
My face is a 4/10 but as a whole 1/10 because of my social outcast and 5'4 !!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

I have a HTN face and a decent body, but I am a 26 y/o kissless virgin. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me. :cryfeels:

Feelsbadman. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I'm talking about the face, are there any incels because of their height, frame or autism?
I view myself as handsome and beautiful, I quite like my features.

The problem is nobody else does, except for one of my former male friends who cut off contact because he's conservative politically but in the closet and developed a crush on me

But I'm not a fag unfortunately

Not a brag, but I feel my face has a lot of range. Like a 7 on a good day but a 4 on a bad one. Unfortunately I’m balding and severely autistic[UWSL].[/UWSL]

I've heard that @Diocel's face is like 7/10 but can't ascend because he's 5'8 manlet,
but that was other forum users telling me that not @Diocel himself
5'8 is barely a manlet JFL :feelskek: