Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any handsome guys here?

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm talking about the face, are there any incels because of their height, frame or autism?

I am all in one. Ugly, short, mentally ill

I can’t look at myself in the mirror

Man. I am a Greek statue. I am beautiful. The problem is women are mentally ill.

i like my face, i just have acne scars like crazy

I have a feminine frame

Of course. Welcome to
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cope as fuck
Women reject me 'cause they're too afraid of me. That's why they have to go with inferior beings such as the chads. They know I'm way too good for them.

Last edited:
Women reject me 'cause they're too afraid of me. That's why they have to go with inferior beings such as the chads. They know I'm too good for them.
View attachment 640503
clearly they don't know what the best option is for them. show them what it is and force yourself on them :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Height and nt is my problem

clearly they don't know what the best option is for them. show them what it is and force yourself on them :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I don't wanna go to jail, but I tell you I would. If only rape was legal. Then I could honor the great man on my profile pic.

laser ? make up ?
yeah i went for laser surgery, it's not as severe as before. it's still noticeable though. also have acne scars on me chest and back.

yeah i went for laser surgery, it's not as severe as before. it's still noticeable though. also have acne scars on me chest and back.
if you think you're incel only cause you have a few acne scars, that's ridiculous xd

if you think you're incel only cause you have a few acne scars, that's ridiculous xd
no, i'm more of a volcel i guess. and it's not few, it's like a bumpy carpet of scars on chest.

I'm talking about the face, are there any incels because of their height, frame or autism?
I’m a gigachad and supreme gentleman, why won’t you semen slurpin chadsexual foids give a man like me a chance :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I’m a gigachad and supreme gentleman, why won’t you semen slurpin chadsexual foids give a man like me a chance :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
'Cause they're busy simping for me. They're not interesting in you.

Bro, i think im a newcel, but just because i dont have long, fluffy hair like i used too, and im 20 kilos above the desirable weight. Might be coping, cause even when i had all those things i still took a hell of a long time to take a selfie (if i ever took one that is). I might be a volcel, or im deluding myself to the core, i dont really know...

no, i'm more of a volcel i guess. and it's not few, it's like a bumpy carpet of scars on chest.
it's not because of the scars on your chest that you are incel xd, there must be something else (beauty or height), otherwise it is volcel

it's not because of the scars on your chest that you are incel xd, there must be something else (beauty or height), otherwise it is volcel
yeah like i said, i'm a volcel. i have anxiety when pursuing relationships, so i guess i might be a mentalcel as well.

I'm not talking about the average face, I'm asking who is HANDSOOOOOOOME
I've heard that @Diocel's face is like 7/10 but can't ascend because he's 5'8 manlet,
but that was other forum users telling me that not @Diocel himself

I've heard that @Diocel's face is like 7/10 but can't ascend because he's 5'8 manlet,
but that was other forum users telling me that not @Diocel himself
7/10 5'8 = turboVolcel

Tbh I have a decent face but am turbomanlet

Nah I'd say average
fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I want handsome, if there is none on the site, but there are Tallfag, we can easily say Face > height, and that the blackpill is bulshit because it requires that we have the face AND the height

fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I want handsome, if there is none on the site, but there are Tallfag, we can easily say Face > height, and that the blackpill is bulshit because it requires that we have the face AND the height
Tag me in your findings.
I am 5'6, non NT and average face, nothing hideous about it but not the best features either.

I look like my pfp but uglier

Bait post. Ban everyone replying

Well my ma tells me i'm a handsome boy…

Does that count?:feelsmage:

I'm sorry for being so beautiful and having such a big dick women can't resist me.
Yeah, they can't resist getting away from you:chad::chad::lul::lul::lul:

As I said, they do that 'cause I am too intimidating for them.
Too intimidatingly subhuman :lul::lul::lul:.

But if you're truly who you say you are, why waste time hanging around here? Just download Tinder, you slayer:chad::chad:

Too intimidatingly subhuman :lul::lul::lul:.

But if you're truly who you say you are, why waste time hanging around here? Just download Tinder, you slayer:chad::chad:
Relax man, I was kidding obviously. There's a reason I'm on this forum.

Relax man, I was kidding obviously. There's a reason I'm on this forum.
I mean, there are a probably a ton of fakecels in here by now since the blackpill started getting more exposure, so my chadometer automatically revs up when any user claims to be "irresistible to women.":lul::lul::lul:

No harm feelings :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
btw, just noticed your signature. I would also fuck Anne Frank any day. I don't care she's Jewish. Hmmmm... oh the thrill of the forbidden fruit, a young Jewish teen girl just for me. Hmm.....

btw, just noticed your signature. I would also fuck Anne Frank any day. I don't care she's Jewish. Hmmmm... oh the thrill of the forbidden fruit, a young Jewish teen girl just for me. Hmm.....
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Imagine having that tight JB pussy wrapped around my cock :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh: