Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are there any good reasons I shouldn't just cut my dick off?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
40% lgbt
It's not like it'll ever be used by any female and it itches near constantly, so if I remove both it and my balls I wouldn't have a sex drive which would partially end my suffering.

You might regret it later. Go for temporary chemical castration instead. I took SSRIs and it killed my libido.

just take steroid for 16 week straight and stop, your hormones will be gone when you stop and you'll finally be free of lust. I personally have been asexual but I honestly love the feelingo f attraction

so if I remove both it and my balls I wouldn't have a sex drive which would partially end my suffering.
Cope; Your sex drive would remain.

I personally would not cut off my phallus. I would instead contact a doctor about the itchy sensation.

Don't cut your dick. Just take any antipsychotic medication like I had to endure since my mid teenage years and your libido is going to get inhibited by around 90%, always depending on your body's reception.

What is this fucking faggotry? This is a very fucking tranny-sus post and thread. Moooods, come pick me up, I'm scared. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelstrash:

Fucking IT graycel pushing your tranny bullshit.

It's not like it'll ever be used by any female and it itches near constantly, so if I remove both it and my balls I wouldn't have a sex drive which would partially end my suffering.
you'll end up like @Shahist Persian , @incelerated , and @SocialzERo if you cut your dick off :feelsohgod:

b460fqa53on91.jpg

I saw someone do it on 8chans r9k board it went horrible...

Chemical castration works the same but probably costs less

cooming is the only reason to live

Look it up...

Throughout history eunuchs have history of being weaker and dying earlier...

T is required for many chemical transactions in the body.

It's a "@Master" hormone...

I once heard a medical podcast about it, and the fraud of doctors to remove balls, "for health reasons." (Cancer, strange t blood readings, etc...)

They are there for a reason.

Yeah pain and blood, also hiring hookers may be a way to at least have pleasure.