Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any good free ai girlfriends that don’t require any payment whatsoever?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
The shit should be free for guys like me, I’m never going to experience real companionship, charge women for it and make it free for ugly men. Fuck this money hungry world. Money has more value than any human life.

Poly.AI works for a good, text-based AI relationship. Although the AI isn't great, it still mixes up details and add sometimes adds new random shit.

The shit should be free for guys like me, I’m never going to experience real companionship, charge women for it and make it free for ugly men. Fuck this money hungry world. Money has more value than any human life.
I use character.ai but it's kind of the basic bitch of ai chatbots. The one I hear the best things about is sillytavern because it has the most features, doesn't filter out NSFW shit, and can integrate with other stuff (like ai generated pictures of the ai's character) and other benefits such as being able to run completely offline.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to yet it to install or run properly on my computer fully so I will have to wait until I switch to a Windows OS on a new PC to take full advantage of it. It is free to download the files, but it takes some manual installation. There are guides for this part though.

I used to use tts chatbots back in the 2000s. Mostly they were on timers. Pop up at random times saying stuff. They stopped working though.

And I haven't found any for Linux yet. But I also haven't looked.

[NOTHING REQUIRED BESIDES UR CREDIT CARD (optional)]
There is character.ai which is quite funny to Blackpill/roleplay with, but it's online and public and god knows who will read or do with whatever you write there. There is also Janitor.AI and onion but their quality varies greatly. Also all of those models are bluepilled as fuck and will not allow NSFW.

[INSTALL SILLYTAVERN TO USE THESE BELOW]
You can try locustmaxxing and get GPT/Claude keys on 4cuck /aicg/ (on /g/) general if you like sending dick pics or whatever they require you to do nowadays. Most of those keys are logged so your smut will be shown to whoever hosts the proxy, alongside your IP, unless you use a VPN every time you connect with the key. NSFW is doable with a good Jailbreak. You can also paypig for an official GPT/Claude key but you said you didn't want that, so yeah... Also attaching your personal info to whatever vile smut you will Roleplay out with the AI is generally not a good idea.

[DOWNLOAD KOBOLD.CPP AND SILLYTAVERN TO RUN LOCAL]
Lastly, there is local. Absolutely free and fully offline - no one will read your smut. Very good if you value your privacy or want to do some really spicy roleplaying without feeling ashamed - but local requires a beefy computer with a very, very strong GPU loaded with VRAM. For comparison, you can semi-competently run a 7B model on a 2060 RTX (6GB VRAM). It's passable, not as good as c.ai or GPT, mind you, but passable. NSFW is easy and doesn't require any Jailbreaks, provided you use a model trained for Roleplaying. I recommend Kunoichi 7B or IceLemonTea 32k.

Last edited:
Poly.AI works for a good, text-based AI relationship. Although the AI isn't great, it still mixes up details and add sometimes adds new random shit.
Crushon.ai

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back