Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there any Dr. or professorcels here?

India moment.
I don’t live in india but yes I’m curry
i wish I wasnt
but I gotta accept my reality

when I was bluepilled I wanted to race mix with a north Western European girl to bleach my bloodlines

ive noticed North Indian curries like me can bleach our genetics within 2 generations of race mixing with white girls

but now I accept my life as it is and dont try

I'm studying Aerospace Engineering now but pursuing my career in Plant industry as a Mech Eng. Looking for to work in Nuclear power station, Rotating Equipment/Turbomachinery field to be precisely(turbines, pumps, compressors, et cetera). How is it like to work in Plant industry as Mech Eng?
You should def get some process engineering or project management work experience

if you can get either within a large industry scope - you’re gonna make it

most importantly, it’s about the relationships you build on site

sometimes it helps to network your way through jobs
i hated it but you’ll get used to it

Jfl, ovER

Does getting licenses such as PE or CEng helpful for your career?
Being a chartered engineer where I live - Australia needs you to do 10 years of professional experience

there isn’t too much benefits and the costs far outweigh the perks of that title

if you’re in mech engineering - I’d highly suggest you get familiarised in process Safety. A lot of Health and Safety related jobs out there you can start off with

Being a chartered engineer where I live - Australia needs you to do 10 years of professional experience

there isn’t too much benefits and the costs far outweigh the perks of that title

if you’re in mech engineering - I’d highly suggest you get familiarised in process Safety. A lot of Health and Safety related jobs out there you can start off with
It requires only 4 years of work experience after grad in my case(South Korea). I believe PE(American) is same too. CEng(In case of UK) is a little bit different though, i reckon. They require 4 years after masters? As far as i know.

Dr. in objectification.

It requires only 4 years of work experience after grad in my case(South Korea). I believe PE(American) is same too. CEng(In case of UK) is a little bit different though, i reckon. They require 4 years after masters? As far as i know.
I would still say getting experience is more important than anything else

try and shoot for any process engineering related jobs even internships

Yes. I have a juris doctorate from an ABA accredited law school and taught political science, history and constitutional law to undergrads at a major midwestern university here in the US for many years.
Wow why don't you dollar Maxx to 3rd world countries

I would still say getting experience is more important than anything else

try and shoot for any process engineering related jobs even internships
Thank you so much brocel, really appreciated

Thank you so much brocel, really appreciated
Let me know how you go
dm me if you need any information
I’ll give you some more pointers in case things don’t work out

you should try plc programming

or nothing works learn JavaScript and React for free on w3schools and freecodecamp

that’s last resort by age 25 if things don’t work out

Most people never had any ambition or motivation after failing to obtain love after high school. So naturally, they never developed any talents they might have had. They became neets, losers, or did some shitty job just to survive. To be a doctor, you probably like to help people, or at least that is the presumption. What motivation do you have as an incel to help people? Same with being a professor. What could an incel teach a bunch of normies? Probably nothing about sex, right? A fucking kid mogs him to oblivion despite being half his age. Nobody would survive such humiliation for long.
Being a sexhaver is far more important to success than reading Dostoevsky in 9th grade, or being above average in maths

Of course it is. The main goal of every organism is to reproduce. That goes for humans too. Your success is measured by how successfully you can reproduce. The rest of the things, like money, positions of power, jobs, etc., are only here to help you achieve this goal. It enables you to develop properly, and it gives you confidence and motivation to pursue goals in your life. Being successful with women functions like a motivator for you, and it is absolutely crucial for you because it will dictate how every single thing in your life will go.

That is why an attractive person can be stupid and have a far more enjoyable life than a smart but unattractive person. Looks dictate your whole life.
Sexual revolution killed any incentive to careermaxx for incels ... at least non-deluded ones