Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are there any Dr. or professorcels here?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Who is the most career- and status-maxxed of our cels?

yea sure i mutilated insects back when i was a child
in the middle ages i woulda been considered a doctor :feelshmm:

@ProfessorMochaa

Yes. I have a juris doctorate from an ABA accredited law school and taught political science, history and constitutional law to undergrads at a major midwestern university here in the US for many years.

@PPEcel is .is' lawyer.

@Ahnfeltia is on track in getting his Math PhD so he'll will eventually become a professorcel.

Who is the most career- and status-maxxed of our cels?
Me just from my parents who are high level in major corporations and millionaires

Yeah it’s a shit job but I need money

ive done odd jobs but this one prolly is the highest paying ive ever done
By all means, do it if you are high IQ enough

I probably couldn't do it. Fuck studying math and physics formula. I simply can't study which doesn't interest me.

By all means, do it if you are high IQ enough

I probably couldn't do it. Fuck studying math and physics formula. I simply can't study which doesn't interest me.
I’m not high IQ Jfl there are days where the only reason im there is cos I start before others and leave a good 2 hours after the last person

im slow but my manager is kind enough to understand - for now

Yes. I have a juris doctorate from an ABA accredited law school and taught political science, history and constitutional law to undergrads at a major midwestern university here in the US for many years.
You never cease to impress me

How can an ugly man convince himself to work hard when career success so often depends on being well liked and good looking?

I could have been a cybersecuritycel. I have a computer science degree. I chose to lift instead because wasting away and getting fat behind a screen making money when I have nothing to spend on wasn't worth it.

I should have done comp sci fuck

Degree with networking > degree without friends > no degree no friends. I regret dropping out. But the anxiety was kicking me.
Degree without friends must be brutal

You have money, but without friends that's fucking useless. All activites that make life truly worth it like sex, travel, cinema, restaurants etc require friends

Degree without friends must be brutal

You have money, but without friends that's fucking useless. All activites that make life truly worth it like sex, travel, cinema, restaurants etc require friends
That's true, I couldn't imagine wagecucking 80 hours a week until death. Being naive about the economy and women is almost a benefit. Or maybe not. Being a bluepill asexual must be nice.

No
My parents gave me $200k (in gta) and pay my rent and living expense
Use that to get surgery, unless you're short it could improve your situation.

Use that to get surgery, unless you're short it could improve your situation.
What surgery I’m 5’4 is why I’m incel!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Work is slavery
Communism is the way forward
IMG 2058

Oil and gas?

If then, piping? Static or rotating equipment?
Cryogenic fluids (liquids and gas) - hydrogen, LNG, inert gases, medical oxygen. Supply and install equipment for the supply of gas and related ancillaries like manifold systems (dual stage regulators), pneumatic valves, coordinating with contractors - electricians, mechanical fitters, cranage, distribution networks among other srakeholders to meet project management deliverables

Cryogenic fluids (liquids and gas) - hydrogen, LNG, inert gases, medical oxygen. Supply and install equipment for the supply of gas and related ancillaries like manifold systems (dual stage regulators), pneumatic valves, coordinating with contractors - electricians, mechanical fitters, cranage, distribution networks among other srakeholders to meet project management deliverables
Based. End user or EPC, or even service provider?

Based. End user or EPC, or even service provider?
Yes very much so
i do testing, commissioning and provide technical support for on going customer needs

I've got two Bachelor's degrees.

Yes very much so
i do testing, commissioning and provide technical support for on going customer needs
I'm studying Aerospace Engineering now but pursuing my career in Plant industry as a Mech Eng. Looking for to work in Nuclear power station, Rotating Equipment/Turbomachinery field to be precisely(turbines, pumps, compressors, et cetera). How is it like to work in Plant industry as Mech Eng?

I hold a masters degree in electrical engineering, have a good software development job at a good company, and make $130k/yr in income.

It has not helped me in the slightest to get a girlfriend. I am still dateless at 31, and have never kissed a girl. Even took two trips abroad to Colombia to date women there, and didn't get any dates. The only thing money has helped me with in regards to women is that I could spend it on prostitutes so I have at least experienced sex.